The Plan

Chapter 15

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amaya's POV 

-The Next Day- 

I contacted my crew to continue their search for the man I hated the most while Matt, Nathan, and Hiro contacted guilds to see if any would possibly send a group to help when we find the man

I contacted my crew to continue their search for the man I hated the most while Matt, Nathan, and Hiro contacted guilds to see if any would possibly send a group to help when we find the man. After I was done I headed down to where some of Fairy Tail was gathered. 

"What is the plan?" Erza asked while got close to the front and they all looked at me. Gray went to stand next to one of my sides for moral support when I saw the rest of the guys make their way over. 

"Lamia Scale said their in." Nathan said and I nodded my head. 

"Sabertooth and Mermaid Heel said their also in." Matt said and I gave him a thumbs up. 

"Blue Pegasus says their in and their sending their usual group." Hiro said and held my waist. I looked over to see Gray glaring at the hand but he knew he couldn't do anything and just stayed there for moral support. 

"Now that we know there are our crew as help, our guild, and 4 other guilds are in to find this man, we'll tell you the plan. The crews right now are searching for him right now but I'd like some of us and Blue Pegasus to help with that search, the rest will train against us so we're not as weak as he is. Once we find his location we'll all head over there the weaker fighters will fight who ever is guarding because he probably isn't alone anymore while the ones who are stronger will carry out the fights with him and who ever else is at his level at fighting." I said and everyone nodded. 

"You probably want names and a face of this guy." Matt said and the guild nodded their heads. 

"Just warning you he looks quite young with bold red eyes." Nathan said before showing the photo. 

 "His name is Yasha, we don't know his motives of why he still wants Amaya but the reason why he first kidnapped the group was because he wanted what he heard were the strongest turn them into his army and then takeover Fiore

 "His name is Yasha, we don't know his motives of why he still wants Amaya but the reason why he first kidnapped the group was because he wanted what he heard were the strongest turn them into his army and then takeover Fiore." Hiro said. 

"Now that you know everything are you ready for what's to come?" I asked the guild who all nodded their heads before they all separated to who was searching and fighting before contacting the other 4 guilds to know the meet up area is here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter. 

See you soon Runners.