Lets Get To Know Eva More, Shall We?

"Since you're gonna help me with my memories and...help me adjust, tell me something about you." Bucky asked innocently, eating the piece of meat that Eva placed on his plate. He did want to know more about her, he was living in her place and slept on her bed, yet, he didn't know anything about her.

"What do you want to know?" She said while replacing Bucky's chopsticks from his hand with a fork since he didn't know how to use it. "Um..well when were you born?" He thought that was the easiest thing to start off with- he didn't really know what to ask her. 

"1902, and I was executed in 1925." She answered him simply, leaving a confused look on Bucky's face. She decided it would be best to just explain it to him and not leave the man confused. 

"Okay well, I was dead. I was a corps and all that you know. But then one day, I was alive again. I was in a tube like cage, naked. HYDRA dug out my corps and brought me back to life- I don't know how and I don't know why, but they did. They experimented on me a lot, I was their successful experiment and they weren't gonna let me go that easily. Whenever they didn't need me though, they would freeze me." She explained to Bucky. "They tried to bring back my friend Noah Williams but they failed." 

"When did you escape?" Bucky asked curiously. "I escaped five years ago, I was to assassin one of the men that were on my list- I stayed 3 days out and a memory came back to me. That is when I decided I wasn't gonna go back. Then Chris my friend found me, and I lived in his place for awhile until I was good on my own and he had to leave for work." She drank her water and shoved a meat slice in her mouth. 

Bucky couldn't help but ask, "Why were you executed in 1925?" Eva chuckled, flipping the meat on the grill. "You're full of questions aren't you? Well, I was executed for theft. Noah and I would steal money- we would always fight for a sort of revolution. We stole the money and gave it to the poor." She smiled at the her distant memory. "I would always wear pants, I was the only woman who would do anything really- the others would wear their dresses and gossip. I didn't like that, I wanted to do something different. Anyway...the day we got caught, Noah was executed first and a month after, it was my turn." 

Bucky didn't know how to respond, the two of them have finished their food. Eva stood up and told Bucky she was going to pay for the meal. The moment she paid, the two stormed out of the restaurant and headed back to their apartment. 

Back at Eva's place, before they could settle in- Eva made sure no one followed them back. Once she was pleased, she pulled out her DVD and started to introduce Bucky to Harry Potter, in the beginning he was confused; she had to explain it was a kind of imaginary world that was based on a novel. 

When Eva introduced him to popcorn, he couldn't stop eating it- he kept wanting more and more each time even though it didn't really taste like anything. 

When Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone ended, he wanted to watch more but stopped himself when he noticed that Eva fell asleep on the couch. He looked at the time to only see it was 1 in the morning. 

He laid her down gently on the couch and covered with her fleece. He gently removed her boots and went to her room to sleep on her bed.