Its Chris!

Two Months Later...

Bucky who stayed longer than he expected in Eva's apartment grew more comfortable. He remembered majority of his memories but not fully.

Winter was gone and was replaced with heat that Eva didn't really like. But Bucky didn't complain, he only liked laughing at her whenever she was fussing about how hot it was.

The two sat on the cold floor (Eva forced Bucky to do it so she wouldn't feel stupid doing it) and ate their popsicles. "Truth or dare?" Eva said not making eye contact with Bucky.

"Dare." The competitive side of Bucky rosed, and he could feel it. "I dare you to-" Before Eva could continue, the doorbell rang and was followed by loud banging.

It startled Bucky and Eva tremendously, Eva hurriedly took the gadget she stole from Tony and plugged it in her ear, instantly changing her features.

Bucky stood at the corner, so if anyone was to attack, he'd be there to assist Eva.

She opened the door slowly, once the person behind the door was revealed, she instantly calmed down.

"Chris!" She said happily.

Who the hell is Chris? Bucky thought.

"Dude where the hell were you?!" The guy behind the door said. "120 messages and 50 miss calls!" He said in a squeaky voice.

"I thought they- you-know-who took you." His voice was squeaky but was now in a whisper. "I'm sorry C, I'll make it up to later, how about that? Hm?" She pleaded the man.

He wanted to enter but she blocked him- instantly he knew she was hiding something. "So uh...what you got in there..?" Chris tried to peak but she blocked his view. "Man, there is nothing in here." She said to him.

"Then uh- can I come in?"

"No." Eva said instantly.

"What're you hiding Ev?" Chris tried to enter again but Eva blocked him. The two kept going while Chris tried insisting.

Chris won and stumbled inside the apartment- his eyes quickly landed on Bucky. A mischievous grin was on his lips as he turned to Eva, raising his eyebrows.

"You've been hiding a man from me?" Chris sang. Eva sighed at his comment, knowing exactly what he was going to say next. "About time you found yourself someone- you should've told me, nothing to be shy of love!"

Eva groaned lightly and ignored his comment. "Chris, this is Bucky- Bucky this is Chris."

"Very nice to meet you, Bucky. Im Eva's best friend." Chris had a huge grin on his face as he shook Bucky hand. "N-nice to meet you." Bucky said.

Chris glanced at Bucky's metal arm but he didn't mind it- he instantly knew it was the work of Hydra; Bucky's arm didn't bother Chris and Bucky knew that, he instantly felt more relaxed.

"Shall I prepare dinner? We can sit on the roof and eat!" Chris said while clapping his hands. "That'll be great, thank you C." Eva clapped Chris on the back.

As Bucky was setting up a spot for them on the roof, Chris and Eva were in the kitchen- Chris was cooking and Eva was beside him, observing.

"So..I noticed you dragged your suitcase into my apartment- whats up?" Eva asked him, her voice showed concern- she crossed her arms tightly on her chest tightly as she waited for an answer.

"Well..um..lets just say, I was fired from my job and now- I lost my apartment." Chris said, cringing.

"First of all, you're welcome to stay with me but..what happened?"

"Thats very kind of you- well, I was fired because my boss was being a complete bitch! So, I threw the coffee I prepared for him...on him.." Eva smirked widely at Chris' words.

"What a shame though- You make good coffee, that was a waste of coffee." Eva and Chris chuckled, putting the steaks on the plate and going to the roof where Bucky was.

The three sat down on the blanket and ate their food under the bright stars with the bright city that doesn't sleep.

Eva had to tell Chris about Bucky's situation and Eva had to reassure Bucky that Chris could he trusted. "He's the one that I told you about- when I escaped Hydra, he saved me." She told him.

If Eva trusted Chris, then Bucky would too. Why? Because Bucky trusted Eva's judgement.