Who Joined The Avengers?

"So how do we do this?" Bucky asked from beside her. "Well Buck, let me handle it- I'll enter from the vents, you're too big to fit in. But after 10 minutes, cut off a wire and I'll be right back, alright?" Bucky assumed she knew what she was doing. After all she was a thief when she was younger.

Bucky nodded and the two continued on their way to the tower. "You know what I like about this age? Its easier to steal something." She said shoving her hand in her pocket, pulling out circular goggles with green shades.

"What is that?" Bucky asked, it did seem odd to him. "Night vision my friend, night vision." He watched Eva slip into one of the vents that she picked locked it.

"Cut this blue wire- its their stupid robot that alarms them I can't really remember its name...Javes? Jarvis? Anyway.." Bucky did as he was told and cut the wire.

"10 minutes- start counting." She demanded. Before she left, she sent him off to the electric panel that was well hidden. He only had to figure out which one to cut.

Eva expected it to be rather loud in the tower but it was quiet. She passed by a room that certainly caught her attention.

As she looked through the slips of the vent, she noticed it was that god fellow that almost destroyed New York 3 years ago. It was Loki. What the hell was he doing there?

He was sat on the bed, propping his feet up and he sipped gladly on his juice.

S.H.E.I.L.D.S must be really desperate to have him as an avenger if Eva guessed correctly. She moved on- she crawled slowly through the vent and stumbled to another room.

This time when she looked- she wanted to bleach her eyes. It was the infamous Black Widow and another guy she couldn't identify furiously making out.

She quickly moved along and found her destination. It was Tony's private lab.

She swung down from the vent and started searching all over his lab for the gadget that would help conceal Their identity.

She was starting to worry because her 10 minutes was almost gone.

Bingo.

She found 2, what a perfect moment for her.

But someone behind her cleared their throat and she quickly covered half of her face with a scarf and turned towards them.

Black Widow was standing next to a man in glasses and lab coat- a smudge of lipstick was on him. She had a thing for the Hulk.

Tony crossed his arms as he stared at her with a killer gaze. Loki on the other hand had a smirk on his face.

"Cutting off Jarvis, smart. Very smart." Tony told her through gritted teeth. She bowed to him with a smirk on her face that no one could see.

"Using the vents too was smart, but not smart enough." Loki said from beside Tony. "Actually its plain." He spat in the end.

"You guys are siding with the enemy? You guys must be really desperate am I right? I mean- he did invade New York with his lil' alien friends." Eva said with a little shrug. "Don't you guys think he's a bit unstable?"

"For a fact- the best psychologist got through to him." Tony said defensively, very agitated with the girl stealing his gadgets. "Just for the record- that was very offensive." Loki told the girl.

"Oh hey doc- you got a lil' lipstick right there- yep, right there, there we go!" Eva said pointing to the corner of her lip, Bruce quickly wiped his mouth to remove the lipstick. She also made Natasha feel uneasy.

She glanced over her watch and 10 seconds were remaining. She pulled down her night vision googles.

"You put yourself in a lot of trouble missy!" Tony said while pointing at her with his finger.

1...2...3...

The lights were off leaving the Avengers in confusion. Eva quickly made a run for it before any of the Avengers could do anything.

Sue ran as fast as she could to Bucky and once she reached him, she grabbed his hand while running and grabbed him along, not letting him ask any questions.

"You have to admit, she is rather excellent." Loki said in the dark with a smirk. "Shut up!" Bruce, Tony and Natasha said at the same time, hard to believe that they were defeated by only one girl.

"Well lets try em on and see what we look like." She told Bucky, putting on the ear piece for him and then for herself.

As they both turned it on, they were surprised by each other's faces.