Sleep and cuddles

Bucky and Eva got used to sharing the bed together after their argument the other day.

"I've been sleeping on your bed- you should reclaim it. I'm fine sleeping on the sofa." Bucky told her the other night. "Hey, I've had that bed for a long time you take it." Eva would protest.

The two kept arguing until Bucky rolled his eyes and sighed loudly, walking towards Eva and carrying her bridle style. "What are you doing?" Eva said in a squeaky voice, Bucky ignored her and kept going upstairs to her bedroom.

He pushed the door open with his feet and gently threw Eva on the bed. "We can just share- its big enough for the both of us." He told her.

And thats how the two of them started sharing the bed.

Bucky woke up strangely not by a nightmare but a shifting weight on him that was followed by low moans. He blinked his eyes a couple times before he looked over at the clock.

8:30 am.

He looked back at Eva, the sun shining on her face that was seeping through the curtains. A small smile cracked on his lips, he wanted to pull the curtains to shield Eva from the sun but before he could- Eva wrapped her leg around Bucky's waist, pulling herself up and pulling herself closer to him.

Bucky all of a sudden, held his breath when Eva pressed her face into his neck. Her hot breath tickled his neck, her hand was on his chest.

Bucky felt comfort and secured, he wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his forehead on her shoulder- exhaling the breath he was holding in. 

"Bucky.." Eva whispered, instantly Bucky's eyes shot open thinking what he was doing was wrong. "Y-Yes?" He couldn't get himself to let go though.

"I'm hungry.." Eva finally said, hugging Bucky tighter. "Can you get me something..? If that's okay with you.."

As Bucky left the house, he realized that the snow that was on the floor was melting away and soon, winter will be gone.

As he walked to the store across the street from the apartment, he didn't know what to get her. There were so many things. 

He decided to get her eggos, and other things they'd be able to cook together.

Because of the gadget that Eva stole from Tony, it made him walk freely but he had to cover his metal arm or else he'll be exposed.

As he entered the bedroom, Eva was a lump. Again, at the sight of her, a smile cracked on his lips.

"Ev, I got you food." She 'mhhmm' him. He sat on the bed and shook her shoulder. "Are you going to wake up?" When she didn't reply, he pulled the blanket off her.

She stared him down with a pout. She grabbed his wrist and pulled him to her. He laid down next to her- almost falling onto her.

She crawled up next to him and hugged him- the two slowly went back to sleep eventually.