Red Suit

"Captain- on your left!" Tony said from above, Steve quickly turned to his left as Tony warned him only to see 5 men coming his way.

Before they could shoot at him, he pulled his shield to cover his body, Bucky noticed that Steve was a bit cornered and decided to help.

From above, he shot 3 men and left two for Steve to handle.

Natasha was paired with Clint as usual, Tony and Sam were fighting from above while Bucky, Steve and Chris were below and Loki was completely fine on his own. This time, however, everybody worked together since the only remaining Hydra bases (as far as they know in the city at least) were only 2.

A Hydra agent snuck behind Chris and tried to choke him, Chris' hand wriggled through the counter that was next to him. Chris found a pan and before Bucky could shoot the man who strangled his friend, Chris smashed the pan on his head.

"W-Where did you get the pan...?" Bucky asked confused, Chris shrugged only thanking god that the pan was there.

"Ah, a weird looking woman- lemme guess, Hydra?" Tony said at the woman on the hood of the car.

She wore a red suit that had a rough texture to it, but her mask that covered her face was black.

Tony had his suspension that it was Evangeline Black- so his goal was; to remove the god damn mask.

She lunged herself towards Tony, wrapping her legs around his neck, sitting on his shoulders while punching him.

If he didn't have the mask on- her punches would have damaged his face a great deal but thanks to his suit, it protected him from critical hits.

"Alright, Thats enough." Tony said without amusement- he slammed her back on the floor and stepped on her hand. He quickly removed her mask only to reveal he was right.

"Well, well, you're even foxier in person- Cap? I got Eva." As Tony spoke in Bucky's ears, he quickly stormed off- pulling Chris with him.

As Bucky neared Eva, he noticed her red outfit and that immediately triggered a memory. As Bucky fell on the floor holding his head in agony, Steve ran to his friend immediately.

"Bucky!" Steve crouched beside Bucky and Chris. "Bucky! Bucky? Tell us what's wrong!"

After a moment, Bucky stopped shaking, his eyes were more clear and his screaming came to a halt.

"I remembered." Bucky wheezed out. "What did you remember? Bucky?" Chris' question was ignored- Bucky stood up and walked towards Eva who was fighting Tony.

"Evangeline Black!" Bucky shouted catching the attention of Eva and Tony.

The name triggered Eva, she's heard it before and the man seemed familiar. She faced the incoming man- he grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her.

"Wake up!" Bucky shouted and his voice was familiar too. Eva pushed him away and tried to kick the man but he caught her leg and slammed her on the hood of the car.

"Stop it Evangeline. Stop fighting." Bucky said in a softer tone. "Who is Evangeline?" Bucky was heart broken, was this how Steve felt?

"Come back with me. Trust me. Hydra is controlling you!" At Bucky's words, Eva started squirming, trying to get out of his strong grip.

"If she's not gonna come- we might as well force her." Bucky forgot all about Tony- he was too busy pinning down Eva to care he was watching all along.

Bucky didn't wanna hurt her and Tony knew.

Tony sighed loudly and used all his force to punch Eva. As Eva became unconscious, Bucky glared at Tony.

"C'mon old man, it had to be done." Bucky would've kicked Tony's ass but he was busy with Eva, so he ignored the annoying tin can -for now- and carried Eva over his shoulder securely.