Lazy

1 year later
Signe pov

"Sean! LETS! GO!" I grunted out as I tried  to pull Sean out of the apartment. "Why can't we just do it online!" He grunted out as he pull himself away from me.
Me and Sean are supposed to go furniture shopping for our new house so we don't have old broken down furniture for our new beautiful house, but he always wanna do things online.
"Signe! I'm! Stronger!" He yelled out as he yank me as hard as he can making fall into his arms.
"I win." He cheerfully said and sat on the couch then open up the laptop. "Lazy." I mummble under my breath and sat down with him.
*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*
"Ooohhh!  Don't you like this one?" I then look at what Sean was talking about. It was a nice light grey sofa. "Yea. I like that one. Good job Sean." Instead of Sean congratulating himself like the idiot he is, he said, "Baby are you okay?  You hungry, tired, or thirsty? " That's one thing I love about Sean. He worries too much about me. He gives all of his time and attention to me. Although I love it,  he can put away all of his  needs behind until i'm fulfilled with mines.
"I'm just tired that's it." "I mean we've been looking for furniture all day, I don't blame you. Well let's go to bed then." I nodded my head yes for approval on Sean idea. He then scoop me up bride style and carried me up to our room.
He took off my shirt and pants and put one of his shirt on me, which cover up my underwear and bra. He took his shirt and pants off leaving him only inside his boxers. He then cuddle into the bed with me as we slowly went to sleep.