Last Day of Pax

Hello guys! I'm totally fine now. So except more chapters especially since it's spring break. But thank Julia2587 for giving me this amazing idea! Anyways let's continue on with this chapter.

Signe pov
"Sean!" I yelled hearing a knock at the hotel room door. "Yes?" He yelled back from the bathroom. "Can you open the door?" There was silence in the hotel room. I then heard footsteps and saw Sean opening the door.
There were a bunch of heys and hi so I got up and go check. Too my surprise I saw Bob, Wade, Amy and, Mark. Amy was the first to notice me. She then quickly ran to me and gave me a big hug. A small giggle escape our mouths as we both pull apart from the hug. I then gave everyone else a hug and said, "What brings you guys here?" "Well I wanted to play this awesome game with Amy but I thought it would be better with some friends." He then started to set up a game console. A Wii to be exact. "When he means 'awesome' it really means 'it's gonna be embrassing' Amy said. I nod my head understanding.
"Well excuse me Amy. I hope you know we are playing teams so oh well." He pouted. I then saw what game we are going to play. "Just Dance Mark. Out of all of the games." Sean said while putting his arms around me and getting comfortable on the couch.
"You know what? Sean me and you are against each other first,  Amy against Wiishu, then Bob and Wade." "Wait what? I don't wanna dance. This is unfair!"Wade complained.
"Boo-Hoo. Baby so sad. Come on you idiot." Bob said pulling his hand so they can watch the show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the end of the day. It was actually Bob who one with the score of 38,290, then me with 37,872, Amy with 20,578, Jack with 15,678 and, surpriagainst Mark with 10,509 through out the whole game against each person.
"Get a game that you can win next time Mark." Bob said bragging. "What! You guys cheated! How did I lose!" He complain even louder.
"Come on babe. We need go pack for our flight tomorrow." Amy said looking tired. "That goes for us too." Bob and Wade said.
After our goodbyes me and Sean then lay down on the couch as we soon drifted of to a deep sleep.