Waiter! p2

Sean pov
This whole night sucks. This waiter keeps on flirting with Signe and it looks like she is flirting back. I turn my attention to Signe as I felt my hands being lifted.
"Hey babe don't worry cheer up." I heard Signe softly giggle. "You think this is funny?" I said with a little anger in my voice. She rolled her eyes and said, "No but the waiter is. Just stop making everything so negative babe."
I sigh and just watch the band performance of some classical music.

20 Minutes later

"Alright here's yall bill." The waiter said as he hand the bill to me and began flirting back to Signe.
"You didn't even add her meal." I said to the waiter. "Yea I decided I pay for her tonight and you can pay for yourself." Normally this would be an hard to reach itch spot being itch but this guy is asking for. I could option one beat his ass but I would make too much of a scene so I just put the money on the table and storm out.
'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*
"Sean! Sean wait!" Signe said as she payed the taxi driver and quickly got into the apartment door. "Babe whats wrong?" "Oh don't ask me 'whats wrong?'" I said mimicking her voice. "Hey! I don't know what I did to you but you need to lose that attitude!" "What so your my mom now! And you fucking know what was wrong, your just acting dumb!"
"Se-" "No Signe, YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT YOU DID! YOU flirted WITH THAT GUY RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY GOD DAMN FACE LIKE I WAS INVISIBLE! I TRIED TO BE NICE TO YOU AND NOT GET BUT YOU FUCKING BLEW IT LIKE A BITCH YOU ARE!" I felt my face get even redder. Not from blushing or embarrassment but from anger.
"I-" Signe was cut off by her sudden burst of tears. She ran out the apartment still tears for all I care. I sigh and look down at my now white knuckles. Maybe I just over reacted? I roll my eyes and took some beers out of the fridge. I guess tonight is drunk night.

%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%
Boom boom, let me hear say wayyoo!
Wayyoo
If you know that post credits to you and I probably give you a shout out for next chapter because why not. But holy shit guys! Thank for 100 reads on another book! I really do appreciate you guys reading and voting for the book and all, it give me more confidence on writing more chapter for this book so thank you! A lot =D!!