Too Close

Signe pov
My eyes flutter open as the small sunlight peak through the blinds in Sean and I bedroom. Sat up and stretch my arms out while yawning. (Literary started yawning because of this) I look around with my tired eyes and then I saw a empty spot right next me. What bother me the is that Sean fix his side of the bed. Such a clean freak. I thought. I got up and went to go clean up.
1 hour later
I walk out our bedroom feeling fresh and then look at Sean in the kitchen. He notice me and happily yelled, "Good morning beautiful!" He then started running to me with a knife in his hand. "WOAH!  SEAN PUT THE KNIFE DOWN!" He then stop, put the knife down, and started kissing me. I wrap my arms around his neck and passionately kiss him. "Get a room!" I turned and saw Mark who sitting on the couch on his phone. "Oh sorry." I said while blushing hardly.
"Hey can guys stay here and clean up for a bit? I need to run to the store and grab some pancake batter." "Alright!" Me and Mark said happily. "Hey? Where's Felix and Amy and Mariza?" I look around with a confused look. "Amy and Mariza decided to sleep together and left me with me and Felix on the couch but he went to go get some pancake batter but I guess he got list and that's why Sean left." "Oh." Mark stood up and slip his finger through his hair. "Shall we start cleaning?" I smile and nod my head.
I started folding the all the blankets then stack them on top of each other. I then pick the stack up and went to the closet with rest of them are. Aw man! I'm to short to reach up there! "Here let me see." Mark took the stak away from and push against my body to pit it up there. I felt my face get heated up because of his croch touching and rubbing against my butt. "Ha, there we go. Call me if you need anything else." I stood there, lost for words at what just happened. I then shook my head and started giving myself prep talk. Come in Signe! Why do you even feel like this? He's just your boyfriend best friend, and nothing else! I look up and smile until I saw Mark right in front of me. I immediately felt my face go red. "Hey Signe? Are you coming or what?" His low deep sexy whisper that I cannot  handle. I found myself even lost for more words. I then force out, "Y-yes! I-i-im am c-coming!" Why is he doing this. Why are you affect by this! He blankly stare at me. "Okay!" He cheerly said and walk away. Oh gosh!
---------------------------------
Sean pov
"You idiot!" I said as hit Feilx with a pancake batter box. "It was right there the whole time and you didn't see it!" "Not my fault I'm not from Ireland!" He prostate while rubbing the back of his head. I look at the bemroght blazing sun that rarely came out. "Why did I have to get trap here with you?" Felix said still grumpy. "Stop complaining, ag fuck Sualainnis." (Swedish fuck) I spoke the last park in Irish. "You said something brush!" Felix yelled. "Shut up, you grabbing too many people attention!" I then look around and saw a guy hard down staring at us. "See look what you did!" I exclaimed and pointed to that guy. "It's not nice to point you fat fuck." Felix said while hitting my hands down. Hpmh. That guy give me the creeps!
***°***°***°***
Hey guys! How was the extra long chapter? I wrote jest for you guys because we hit 1k views for thus book. Tgis long chapter probably dont seem that all special unless you guys put down suggestions i guess,but anyways it 12am in Florida so goood night!