Stress

Signe pov
"Hey, Sean I was wondering if you wanna go to this theme park tonight?" I ask as I went into his recording room. "N-no." I raise my eyebrows up noticing a crack in Sean voice. "Hey baby whats wrong?" I said with a worried tone as I bent down to him his chair. "Don't act like you don't know!" I flinch at Sean sudden mood swinger. "All of that fucking drama with Felix and me!" A small heavy breath escape my mouth just realizing it. It has been putting Sean into a bad mood lately.
"Sean just come and lay down with me so we can talk this then." I stood up and walk into our bedroom going straight to lay down on the bed with Sean. He soon came into the bedroom ad he lay his head on my chest and his hands around just a few inches above my waist.
"Just tell me every single details about this drama."

20 minutes later

By the end of this conversation, I was giving Sean a massage on his back. "See Sean, your just holding way too much stress inside you. You just need to relax and think about how to get situation better or stop it." "Don't you think I have been trying to think about it more?" He said as he turn around making me stare into his crystal bright blue eyes.
"No Sean, you need to REALLY think about it. You've been keeping a stress of weight on your shoulders but now since you talked about your feelings, all you need to do is to just express it."
He stared into my eyes before he started crying into my shoulders. "Don't worry Sean. I'm right here to help you go through this."

5 minutes later

"T-thank you Signe." Sean said as he smile and wipe away the small remaining tears. "Don't worry about it. Now just think about the situation more and maybe talk to Felix and your fans about it, they will support you no matter what." A small giggle came from both us as we smile at each other warmly.

%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&
My auto correct keep on changing "Signe" to "signs"