Chapter 5

I woke up with a pounding head ache. I open my eyes and is greeted with a horrified site and smell. I sit up and look around me. I look over to see Niall sleeping besides me. I get up and looks around. His room is so messy! I grab my stuff and open the door.

It makes a loud creaking sound and I cringe, I didn't want to wake Niall. But I failed. He rose up and saw me leaving him room. He rubbed his eyes open.

"Morning" I greet him

"where you going?" he gets up

"To make breakfast, clean" I shrug.

"You don't gotta clean" he said walking downstairs with me "but you can cook me breakfast" he said smirking at me and I smiled.

I set my things my the door. I follow him into the kitchen. "What do you want?" I ask him as he sits at the counter.

"French toast" he says

I make everyone French toast. No one wakes up until the food is done. Harry and Louis come into the kitchen with messy hair. Harry rubbing his stomach.

"Did you make Breakfast Ariel?" Louis asks sitting at the table joining Niall and I.

"Yeah" I said

"It's so fuck good" Niall praises my cooking with a mouth full of food.

Louis smacks Niall's head a bit. "don't talk with a mouthful of food mate" he laughs a little, "So where did yous two sleep?" Louis asks

"In my bed" Niall says eating his food and both Louis and Harry stop what they're doing and look at us.

"Did you do anything?" Harry asks about to eat his French toast.

"God, no" Niall says

Niall continues eating and Harry and Louis start to eat. "I gotta agree with him Lou, This is amazing Ariel" Harry says taking big bites of his French toast

I laugh and continue to eat. When I'm done I sit in the living room while the other are somewhere in this house. Anabel just woke up, she comes to sit next to me.

"Where did you sleep?" She asks rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"In Niall's bed" I say on my phone texting Luke for our Breakfast plans. "Shit" I totally forgot, I'll just get a coffee

"Wait, did do anything?" she sits up narrowing her eyebrows but with a smirk on her face.

"No" I scrunched my eyebrows "But I gotta go, I'm going with Luke for Breakfast"

I run into the kitchen, "Bye boys, enjoy breakfast' I quickly

"where you going?" Harry asks

"Going with Luke for breakfast" I slip my shoes on

"Didn't you just eat?" Harry said looking at the food then back to me.

"Yes, but he didn't" I say smiling, "bye"

"Thanks for the food!" Louis shouts to me but I'm out the door with my things. It's pretty bright out for it being noon. I reach in my purse hoping I have a pair of sunglasses in there. I keep searching but I quit when I don't feel any.

My headache is getting worse. I grab my phone and call Luke. The phone rings and he picks up, "Hello?"

"Hey, meet me at Starbucks" I tell him

"Okay, I'll be there in a couple minutes" he tells me then hangs up. I hang up and start walking faster. I look at the ground so I can't see the light, it doesn't help though.