Chapter 12

Helllo:) I don't really do these notes in the begging but I am now xD well sorry bout the poetry in the begging I just really liked it and it sounded really good in my head ahha.

And There will be mature content in here, I don't care who reads it, I don't care how old are you but if you are uncomfortable then I'm just warning you. But it's not really major?... idk ahah

there is a song for this chapter, I will tell you when I think it's a appropriate to start playing in my head.:)

_________________________________________________________________________________

I have been dancing with Niall for god knows how long. It was just us in my eyes. Me and him. him and I Just us. That's how I like it. But as time ticks away, I now a life with will be on it's way. No longer the smiles and laughs it holds inside, but a death will  behold my eyes.

I don't know how I will react. No one knows expect my family. No one bares to tell any of friends. Once time is at it's last hour I should get one plane ticket and been on my way. For they will spend their last waking hour with me. I have been close to them, I will always be close to thy. They will lie inside my heart and I in their eyes.

As more as I go into though I guess something catches Niall. He stops. And well, I have stopped before him. I'm starring into space, I am drifting away. "Are you okay?" he holds my arms.

"Y-Yeah" I look at him, I need to see how he is doing, he's been going through my mind a lot lately. "I need a minute, I will be right back."   I walk to the girls bathroom. I quick grab my phone out of my purse that is in the booth.

I open the door to the bathroom and text my mother. I need to know how he is doing, is he still taking his medicine?

Text to Mom:

How is he? I'm sorry for it being so late tho.. I need to know how he iss. Is he okay?

I don't really expect my mom to reply back to me, but I am sure hoping he is. I wait for what feels like forever. After about 5 minutes of checking my phone only to see no reply I walk back out to the booth.

Niall grabbed us drink while I was in the bathroom trying to contact my mother. "Everything alright?" he asks actually looking concern. I take this time to look at him.  I mean really look at him. He white t-shirt hugs him perfectly. His blonde hair with brown roots tugging, his hair in it's regular style. His black skinny jeans, making every shape of his legs noticeable. I look back up to his face. His lips are parted and his lips ring is lying between them.

People may think this person right in front of me, doesn't have a heart, doesn't think about anyone but him self, thinks his motto is 'fuck the world' but what I see is a guys who knows what to say to me.

Just that little question can make everything better. My smile even grow bigger, I grab his face into the palms of my hands and kiss him. When our lips meet, I feel a tingly feeling inside me. This kiss leaves me for more.

I don't know if it's that I have confessed my love for him or if it's that I am a little buzzed from the few drinks I have drank but I just want to be with him. Only him.

"Everything is perfect right now" I pull away with his face still into my hands and looking right into his blue eyes.

I see him smile and he gets up. "Where you going?" I yell so he can hear me over the loud music blaring into this building.

"Wanna go somewhere with me?" he asks extending his hand for me to take him.

"where?" I stand up