Chapter 10

We arrive at the frat house. We go straight up to his room. On our way up there my phone rings.

"Hello?" i pick up

"Hi sweetie" i hear that familiar voice

A warm smile spreads on my face "hi daddy" Niall opens the door and i walk in. I sit on his bed and he follows me. "whats up?" i ask

"I just wanted to talk to my favorite daughter i miss you" he speaks

"One, i'm your only daughter, and two i miss you all too" i laugh as does he. This is kinda a good time to let Niall talk to him . I decide not to. i don't want tell Niall just yet maybe in a few weeks.

Its just too much. i know that he will be pestering me because he really wants to know. I want to tell him but i just don't know, what if we just fight and stop talking, then i don't want to tell him.

"Uh, dad i gotta go love you!" i quickly hang up.

"Why did you hang up?" Niall asks putting his arm around me.

I don't know what to tell him. I toss my phone over to my bag. I look back at him and he has a confused look on his face. I bite my lip and he smirks. He looks at my lips. i cant fight the smile on my face. We both start leaning in.

I connect our lips and move my hand to the side of his face. His arm goes around my waist. He sets me down so i am laying down and he is hovering over me. He stops kissing me and he dips his head into my neck and start to suck on the skin. A few moans escape my mouth. I feel him smile against my neck.

He lifts his head up and we both open our eyes. Why did he stop?

"I like this" he smiles.

"So do I" i smile. This feels so right. Whenever i am with him, I love this.

I am about to do something that i cant say right now. "uh, uh, uh i-i-i need to go" i stutter badly.

I push him off me and grab my stuff. I Run out the door. I just saved myself from a life time of embarrassment.

Niall's P.O.V

She pushed me off of her and I laid on my bed on my side as she ran out of the house. What the fuck? why did she just leave me? I was ready to start taking her clothes off.

I really thought she wanted that but i guess i was wrong.

Well if I'm not getting with Ariel i'll get with someone else. She got me all excited so it will be paid off.

I gran my phone and dial a random chick's number.

"Wanna come over?" i ask as soon as she picks up.

"I'll be over" the girls says.

I check the caller I.D and the girl's name is Sasha. Sounds hot hope she is.

A Half hour has passed of me laying on my bed playing on my phone. My door opens and in comes a girl my room without knocking. I hate when people do that.

"Knock first" i say getting annoyed with her.

She doesn't say anything. As she is walking towards me she starts taking her shirt and shorts off leaving her in her black lace bra and panties. They are matching.

I couldn't help but look at her. Up and down my eyes move.

"Stop staring and get to work" she unhooks the bra and lets it drop to the floor on top of my clothes laying on my floor.

Ariel's P.O.V

I get back to the dorm. I throw my purse in front of my bed and plop down on my bed covering my forehead with my hands.