Chapter 21

As i walk to the guy's house i think for no reason. Thoughts just jumble in my head.

My dad

That party

My mom.

Niall

What are we even. There is no official status. I realize how we treat each other. We haven't slept with each other yet, but we still care about each other. Do i want more with him? He has been really good though. I haven't seen him with other girls since i hung out with Luke.

Speaking of Luke, he hasn't contacted me in a while. I hope all is going good for him.

As i keep walking my head is faced to the ground, I'm not watching where i am walking. I bump into this guy and i look up as i back away as we thump.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry sir, i was not watching where i was going" I cover my mouth.

"It's alright ladey" he speaks with an Irish accent.

As I am walking i keep my head up so that does not happen again, as i am walking i spot Niall with this girl. I stop walking, I try to hide by the trees. I see them keep walking and not looking ahead of them. I think of something.

I start to walk and try to keep my head down so i won't notice them. I know they are there when i see their feet walk by me. I don't hear anything. They stopped talking when they got near me and started to talk when they got away from me. I can't believe him. Not even a 'hi'?

It didn't bother me that he was with another girl, okay yes it did. It bothered me because that girl isn't me! I never though I would be the jealous type, looks like i am. My heart feels like its on a million pieces, just because a loss of one word. I never knew a boy could have and would have such an affect on me.

I keep walk towards their house but now there is no reason to, i turn around and head to the dorm.

I get back to the dorm and Anabel is here with Julie. "Hello ladies" i walk in shutting the door behind me.

"Anabel, there is a stranger in you room" Julie looks at me with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Ha. Ha." I sit belongings on my desk. "What are you guys doing tonight" i ask out of curiosity.

"Party" Julie says with a big smile. She may not look it, but she loves her partying.

"Why is there a party on a Wednesday?" I ask

"Well half of us are graduating in December including me, Niall and Louis" Julie has the biggest smile on her face.

"What?" i say in confusion "i thought this was only all your guys second year?" i ask and they boy just laugh,

"It's mu second year not them" Anabel tells me

I nod my head whispering oh.

"Oh well where is this party" I ask

"I do not know but Zayn knows the guys, him and Liam are taking us, i can see if Niall is coming" she wiggles her eyebrows at me.

I furrow mine at her, after today when i saw him i don't know how i feel about that. "No I'm good" i try to cover the pain by fake laughing.

"What happened" Julie asks and Anabel turns her head with interest.

"Oh nothing, i just am really tired, and i could use some studying" i lie, but i will study.

"Boo" Anabel frowns and i make an effort to smile. I guess it works, they don't say anything after that.

"Okay well we're going" Julie says getting up ad walking out followed by Anabel. i get changed into a pair of fluffy pink bunny pants and an oversized shirt and throw my hair up in a messy bun. I will be gulped up into my studies to tonight.