«|003|»

--- [Y/N's] POV ---
   I wake up around 6 am. Killua is still sound asleep, i mean i'd understand, he probably hasnt been getting enough sleep the past couple days. Which is fine i guess, ill just be a little bored until he wakes up. He starts twisting and turning around in his i get up to see if he's okay.

"Oui, you okay there?" I half yell

Nothing

I walk closer. Still nothing, he's just twisting, turning, and fidgeting. I keep getting closer and closer until im right beside him.

    I pull a malicious look. He's almost completely vulnerable. I can do nearly anything. Heh...
    I take out a permanent marker. I kinda feel guilty but who cares, i've done way worse anyway. Right as i was about to draw on his face, he did one quick, swift move. He grabbed my wrist and quickly jumped up.

"G-good morning Killua.." I say with an awkward smile

He smirks and takes the marker out of my hand.

"Oh no no no..." I smile and try to back away.

But no, he hardens his grip the more i move. He takes the top of the marker off with his mouth and gets closer. Little does he know, i have a trick up my sleeve. He seems as if he forgot about my other arm so i kinda hide it before i do what i want to. I wait until he gets a little closer and BAM, i whip out my arm and snatch the marker. I look at the marker and smirk.

"My turn" i say devilishly. I'm assuming he thinks that i'm going to just draw on him. PSHTT!

"Oh really?" He says with a smirk paired with an eyebrow raise. I feel challenged so i quickly shuffle towards him, take off the tip of the marker and squirt all of the ink on him.

"Yes, really." I laugh so hard that i fall on my back and almost roll off the bed. Killua catches me and i pull myself up to find half my of myself to be covered in ink from Killua. We're now both laughing really hard until our stomachs hurt.

"So uh h-how am i gonna get this off??" He asks me while showing me all the ink i spilled on him.

"Mmmm i dunno." I shrug jokingly

"Can you help me?" He gets up and walks to the bathroom.

"Okie dokie, Killua" i walk to the bathroom and turn on the water for a bath.

"Wait, how are you gonna help me if I'm gonna take a bath?" He realizes what he says and tries not to show much expression but is failing miserably.

"Oh uh... Ill help clean your hands but you're gonna have to do everything else bud." I turn off the bath faucet and turn on the sink.

"I need your hand." I pull up my sleeves and lend out my hand. He gives me his inked hand and i use a bunch of soap to attempt to clean it off.

"There's a bunch if ink on your face." I point out and giggle. He looks in the mirror and his reaction was priceless.

"Wh-wh-whaaat!!! How on earth!" He says surprisingly.

   "Huehue.." I silently giggle.

    "Grr, you're gonna help me!" He says as he is about to take his shirt off because of all the ink that was spilled on him.

  "OUI! Not here bud." I said while quickly turning around.

"Why? Are you embarrassed?" He smirks and shoves his elbow with mine.

  "N-noooooo.." I extended my 'no'

  "Hehe." He chuckles

   "I'm going outside to explore a little alright?" I say while turning the doorknob.

   "Mhm sure, just don't get hurt" he raises his voice.

  "Okay Mom!" I raise my voice as well.

   I walk out of the room and lock it so no one comes into the room while he's showering. The hallways are long but the boat or ship we're on is pretty small.
  'One more day until the hunter exam.' I thought to myself as a man with a suit and tie bumps into me.

  "Hey watch it." I say intimidatingly.

  "You watch it!" He says back angrily.

  I see a blonde guy behind him with grayish blueish eyes. I can tell he's from a clan but im not completely sure. Wait it's impossible for him to be apart of that clan right? I mean they were all nearly wiped ou- nearly. So it's possible he could be from them.

  "Calm down Leorio. You've got to clean the stain on your shirt. Sorry, my friend's a little hot headed right now. What's your name?" the blonde asks
- - - Third POV - - -

   "Y-y/n...." You stutter your name.

   "My name is Kurapika. And this here is Leorio. We're all going into the Hunter Exam." He says

  "Yea me too. I think everyone here is." You answer.

  "Well then i'll see you later... Y/n." He says charmingly but not flirty?

  "Yea i guess."  You think about how he said that. Was he going after something or is he my friend. You force yourself to stop overthinking before it gets too much.
- Killua's POV -
  I took a shower and got most of the ink that y/n spilled all over me. It kind of stained my white hair so it looks like i've slightly dyed my hair with white and black dye. I go out of the room to just walk around. How did me and y/n even get this close? I mean it happened all so suddenly. I see a boy my age fishing. He looks back at me and i quickly look away.

   He waves and smiles. I just ignore him and keep walking.

  "Hey! Are you here for the hunter exam?" The boy with black hair and green tips yells.  A lot of people are staring at me so i just pretend like i know him so they'd stop staring. I walk up to him and ask,

  "Who are you?" I whisper.

  "My name's Gon. What's your name?" He asks.

  "Killua. Why'd you call me over?" i  ask.

   "Oh you look really cool especially with your hair! Also you look around my age. Can we be friends?" He smiles seriously.

  "Friends?" I question.

  "Yea you know... People who hang out with each other and like each other..." He half explains.

'That means me and y/n are friends...?' I thought for a second.

  "Sure i guess..." It wouldn't be so bad having someone like that i guess... Right?

// Hey guys, so sorry it took so long for this chapter to get out. I tried to post it up yesterday to 2 days ago but i had to rewrite almost the whole chapter because i didn't like how i wrote those 2 parts so it took even longer. Sorry though! Please criticize and comment. Help me get better! Thanks bye.