«|006|»

A weird gas gets sprayed around before we leave the ship and the people who were seasick just drop. Me, Gon, and Killua look around and internally question what's happening.

     "I think they're getting of the sick." Gon states.

   "But why would they? The exam hasn't started yet. O-" I get rudely interrupted by Killua who looks like he understands what's going.

   "It started since we came on the boat." Killua clarifies.

  "Anyone who isn't seasick, come to the Captain's driving room."

   It's only Me, Killua, Kurapika, Leorio, and Gon. Which is weird since there were a lot of other people on the boat. Having a strong stomach kinda runs in the family. I know why Killua would have a rock hard stomach. (A/n: COUGH abs COUGH. ok back to the story.) but how would Kurapika, Gon, and Leorio- ok i need to stop over thinking this.

  You all go to the Captain's driving room and asks us why we are here. Initially, we were supposed to be at the island by now but i have no idea what the captain did.

   "Where are we?" I ask nicely. The last thing i wanna do is get the captain against me.

    "That's not important right now." He smiles. It's weird how he didn't introduce himself. No one realized that.

    "I'm here because i want to see why my dad left Whale Island to become a hunter and i want to find him" Gon explains.

   "Hey kid! You're not supposed to tell him! He's not even an examiner." Leorio shouts. Could he get any more annoying?

   "I was bored." Killua ignores Leorio and says why he's here.

   "Kids are so naive! He could be in disgu-" Leorio keeps yapping about blah blah the captain isn't an examiner.

   "ARE YOU AN IDIOT? HE IS AN EXAMINER." I yell.

   "YOU'RE JUST A LITTLE GIRL. WHAT DO YOU KNOW?" He yells louder than i did.

   "Is this mandatory?" Kurapika asks.

  "If you want to continue onto the exam, then yes." The Captain answers.

  " I am the only survivor of the Kurta Clan. ." Kurapika said seriously in a low voice.

Everyone stopped bickering and opened their ears.

   "Four years ago, all of my relatives were killed by a gang of thieves. The reason i want to be a hunter is because i want to capture the Phantom Troupe."

"You want to become a Black List Hunter? Even the best of Black List hunter wouldn't dare to go after them. You're asking to be killed." The Captain explained.

"I do not fear death. What i fear the most is that my anger leaves." Kurapika responded.

Everyone was quiet until Leorio breaks it with," so you want to avenge your clan and you need to be a hunter for that?"

"That is the stupidest question I've ever been asked. If i don't become a hunter, i won't have access to certain areas, displacements, information. It's probably a detail your little neurons missed. " Kurapika says immediately.

  Leorio is obviously enraged but before they could argue about anything, the Captain asks, " What about you, Leorio?"

  "MONEY! With money, you can buy anything with money. A great HOUSE. A classy CAR. And the best ALCOHOL!" Leorio jumped to respond.

  "Unfortunately, manners can't be bought." Kurapika mutters. At this point Leorio is furious and ready to teach Kurapika a lesson.

   "That's it, this is the 3rd time. Follow me to the deck. Let's spill a little noble blood of the Kurta clan or something." Leorio says seriously.

  "Take back what you said, Leorio."

  "-san" Leorio corrects Kurapika.

  "Let's go." "Right behind you"

  "Hey! Do you want to pass or not! I'm not finished yet." The Captain warns them.

  "Let them fight." Gon says.

//Really sorry.... I kept putting it off but at least i left a cliffhanger. So this is A LOT shorter than i usually do, due to me having finals tomorrow until friday. Im writing the next chapter now so i can try to update asap. Really sorry. I probably won't write wednesday-friday because i have to study.
Icxream out.