Can't Hurt Her.

Ryan's POV

" Nolan, find her out." I said to my secretary to find the girl out. In the hospital she left after thanking me but I forgot to ask her name.

I was madly searching her. First time, this is first time a girl caught me and then she just vanished.

" Beauty, where are you hiding? Don't worry I will definitely find you out. There is no escape from me, babe " I said myself.

" Can I come in, baby?" It was Charlotte.

" Yeah, come in". I dared to talk with her cause my mom isn't at home.

" What are you thinking? " she asked sitting beside me.

" Nothing. " I said briefly.

" You know, I have seen Ashley Christos at the Mall today. " she took out her phone and she was finding something. Hearing the name "Christos" my blood boiled.

" Look, I have taken a picture with her. She is so pretty. I called her Snow-white. Cause, she looks like one. She is too sweet to take a revenge on. Just look at her, she is innocent. I think you shouldn't behave rough with her. She is beautiful in every way. You will leave, definitely leave that idea of yours if you see her. Look at her." She said and I wasn't in the mood of seeing anything. The beauty has caught me, my mind, heart and soul completely, that I am not even thinking straight. I looked at the screen and I got frozen, my beauty was smiling at me. I saw her picture. It was a miracle.

" What is she doing here?" I pointed at Beauty.

" She is Snow-white, I mean Ashley Christos. " she blasted the bomb on me. She is Ashley?! Yeah, that's why she was seeming very known, cause I have seen her pictures before. They were when she was young. She has grown up now. She is really breathtaking beauty. I was in trouble. I am in love with my hostage. I have defeated by my rival before the war. I completely lost. But I can't say that to this block-headed.

" I don't care. I am busy please, leave me alone. " I said and my heart was filled with mixed emotions.

I love a girl, who is my rival. She is completely innocent and kind-hearted person indeed. I saw her. She has nothing fake in her. She is a true girl. I am not able to hurt her. The thing is like that I like her, maybe I love her, or maybe I adore her. I can't be rude with her. I just can't.

" OK, baby. Do your work and I will leave now. I just came for giving you that news." She said and left my room.

I can't hurt her, but I can win her. The fact is, her parents are guilty of the crime they had done not her. It will be a sin if I hurt her. She was not there when it occurred. She doesn't deserve it. I won't hurt her, never. Never in a million years. I smiled at my decision. I will take my revenge in a sweet way, Snow-white. I smiled.