Additional Chapter

Ashley's POV

" Take care of yourself, Ryan. Please. Don't skip meals and the most important thing is sleep in time. I will call mom. If I found you don't follow these you are gone, mind it. I won't -" I was saying more but suddenly he pulled me on his lap and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. I know he was already missing me.

" What happened big boy?" I said in his chest.

" Don't go." He hold me tightly like a baby.

" Oh, don't act like Natalie and Natasha. Even they are more sensible than you." I sighed and he snuggled in me more.

" I am also baby and I am nothing but you." He said.

" Awwww, my baby." I said.

" Yes, only yours and whom you are going to leave now." He said and pouted. How crazy!!!!!

" Excuse me, I am not going to leave you at all. Just I am going to visit our Trina. She was whining a lot and I missed her too." I said.

" That's why can't stop you." He said.

" Besides, girls and Eon want to visit Greece." I said.

" I will die without you." He said. I glared at him seriously.

" Don't talk like that. You won't. It's only a matter of 1 month. You can manage, be a man Ryan Axton." I patted his shoulder.

" I can't stay without you, can't sleep. Trust me." He showed a puppy face.

" That's why told you to come with us." I said.

" I have some important things to do here, otherwise I would definitely join you all, love." He said looking at me intensely and I knew what was coming the next moment. He placed his lips on mine and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back.

" Let's sleep now. Tomorrow is going to be a long day." I said and lay down beside him. We talked about a lot of things then we slept.

In the middle of the night, I woke up feeling restless and nausea. I was feeling like out of breath. I thought maybe my BP got high. I went to washroom and I felt vomiting. It was impossible for me to control. I washed my face. Feeling so weak, head was spinning.

" Ley, Ley!!!" I heard Ryan knocking at the door and calling me. " You alright? Ley?" He called me from outside.

" Yes, honey. I am absolutely fine." I closed the tap and came out to see the worried face of my husband. I sighed.

" Just a stomach bug, nothing else. It will be alright." I said. He hugged me.

" You scared me." He said and I hugged him back.

" Why so big boy?" I said kissing his cheek.

" I felt so scared when didn't find you on bed." He said still holding me tightly.

" I was just using washroom." I pointed.

" Yeah, alright. Are you ok? You need something?" He asked.

" Nothing, honey. Let's sleep." I said and he took me to the bed.

" Love you, honey. Good night." He hugged me and slept. I slept too.

I woke up early and saw Ryan is not there. Must be working out. I sighed. I took a shower then dressed up waiting for Eon to pick us up. I went to girls room. These girls are twins and 8th wonder of this world. They love each other more than their own but when they starts fight!!! God help they turns into most evil girls and fight like it's World War 3. I opened the door.