Never

Ryan's POV

I was in my office and checking the entrance to get the person whom I wanted to get reach of from yesterday. What happened was Eva said these to her. Then she did very annoying thing that just had shattered my self-control and rage.

When Eva said that and I reassured her that she was the Snow-white then I saw that her eyes open wide. She was looking at me and then Eva. Eva smiled at her and she tried to smile back but she messed. She gulped a few times and then she grabbed the man's hand and pulled him to get out of the parlour.

" Bye, Eva. Nice to meet you. " she waved at Eva from the window, Eva was so happy to wave back and when she saw me watching her she quickly avert her eyes and took her ice cream and hurriedly jumped in the car and the car running out of my eyes. I clenched my fist. How dare she ? I was talking to her and she just left without saying anything? Like anything? Well, babe not this time. Enough of holding back my self-control. How dare you do that? How dare you left me behind like this.

After a minute I saw the person I wished. A small smile crept in my face more like a smirk. Come in babe, you are going to have your punishment for doing that with me. How can you think of running away from me? I saw her in official attire. Black skirt, cream colored shirt and black heel. That's all. No makeup, no touch ups. She is already Beautiful, she doesn't need the stuffs like this.

 She is already Beautiful, she doesn't need the stuffs like this

She entered the office she will be here in 4 minutes. I took my phone and called Jennifer my PA.

" Hello, sir?" She said.

" Jennifer, has Ms. Christos arrived? " I said firmly.

" No, sir. Maybe coming. " she said.

" At the moment she is there send her in." I hung up.

" that's not so easy to deal with your behavior beautiful. I have to do something. I have to." I said myself.

Her strange behavior is not acceptable. Well, I agree that she is new here but it doesn't mean that she will act like this. It is worst for her to listen that thing but it wasn't my fault, totally wasn't. How do I know that she is also obsessed with ice cream? And she will also come the same ice cream parlour to get ice cream? It was obvious that Eva will get mesmerized by her beauty, cause she lives in fairy tale and believes these stuffs. So, when she encountered her she thought it was the Snow-white. I won't blame her. She exposed all of these to us. But it was OK. She could talk to us at least. I got disgust.

I sat on my chair and opened my laptop then Started to work. I couldn't concentrate.

Babe you messed me up... I will make sure that you can't run. NEVER. I gritted my teeth as I herd sound of knocking, it must be her. You are so dead,love. I will Never let you go. Never. All you have to do is agree with me. Or else I will teach you how to.