Working With Him.

Ashley's POV

" You...you...I mean you are Mr. Axton? " I asked. I gulped he was still smirking at me.

" Have you any doubt?" He asked me smirkingly. I nodded no.

" Fine, Ms. Christos, congratulations that you have got this job. You know you have to work hard to get what you want." He smiled.

" Yes, sir. I will. I will do my best." I said. I already said him what I never wanted to tell to my boss. Bad luck...

" Please, have a seat. Let's talk about your experience. I know you are just graduated, have you ever submitted your work anywhere before it?" He asked.

" Well, Mr. Axton I didn't submit but we have a hotel near Athens, there I have worked as a architect with Mr. Jonas. You may know him. I made the plans and they just made it real. That's my first work, besides I planned for some of our office buildings and Villa in Greece." I said and meanwhile he was checking something on his phone. I got angry. He is busy with his phone and here I am trying hard to impress him. I am a fan of his works doesn't mean that he can ignore me. I am not going to tolerate this. I was about to say something and then he showed me his phone and asked me.

" Is this your design? " I saw our Athens hotel. I nodded yes.

" It's quite OK. But you need to learn more. I hope you will enjoy here." He said.

" Yes, sir. I will."

" I hope I won't regret of choosing you." He said.

" I will try my best. " I said.

" Now, tell me about your real motive for working with me, just you like my works doesn't means that you have to work with me. You have your own companies to work. Why mine?" He asked. I cleared my throat and said.

" I wanted to test myself. Besides it will be a great experience when I will get my position and my works. I will work hard to get it." I said.

He called someone and looked at me, then again started to talking. I can feel that he is gazing at me. Is he angry with me that I have told harass about him? I didn't know that it's him. I am so stupid to not asking him about himself.

He hung up and then there was a knock on the door. I saw there is a middle-aged lady, she smiled and , said, " May I come in, Mr. Axton?"

" Of course, Edith, come in side." Ryan said.

" How can I help you?" She asked him.

" I want you to help, Ms. Christos to feel comfort here. As she doesn't know anyone here so, make sure no one disturb her. Most importantly, take her out of the bad eyes. She needs to be protected. Am I clear Edith?" He asked.

" Oh, my gosh..." She was palming her mouth seeing me.

" You are Angel's, I mean Adriana's sister? " she said. I smiled.

" Yes, I am. " I said .

" Edith, help her, okay?" He asked and she nodded.

" Thanks, sir." I said. He just nodded and I walked out of the cabin.