First Day

Ashley's POV

"Oh!my God!!!" I looked at the clock in horror and I stared. It was 7:30 and I have to be there in the office, it's my first day. I saw 38 missed call in total. All my family. I messaged them and quickly took a shower. Then I quickly got dressed. I wore my white shirt, black jeans, black boots, light blue sweater and my jacket, then grabbed my black bag and hurriedly put my things in it. I took the blue envelope of my appointment letter and running out of my apartment.

I sat beside Xavier and he started to the car to the Axton's office

I sat beside Xavier and he started to the car to the Axton's office. I don't want to be late on my first day.

I am selected for this job, that I was dreaming from my high-school. Ryan Axton is my idol. I love his works. He himself is best in my opinion. I wanted to meet him from the first day I entered my college. I am so excited. I can't wait to meet him. I heard that he is dashing like hell, but arrogant more. He is rude and short-tempered. He never allows the late employees.

The car stopped in front of the building and I jumped out of the car, Xavier laughed at me for being so crazy. I said him bye then running in the building. I can feel that people are ogling me. But it's not time to do anything now. I hurriedly entered the lift and it was about to close. I was relieved cause it was 7:55 still now. I won't be late. But I show someone put his boot in it and it was opened again. I saw a guy entered in the lift.

It was not any random guy, he was the guy who helped me that day. I forgot to ask his name. He was on his phone and talking with someone. I started to observing him. He was very good looking and dangerously handsome.

He hung up and I avert my gaze. I cleared my throat to get his attention. I saw at this his jaw line tightened and his eyes were burning with wrath. Is he mad at me? He turned to me.

I said," Umm...hi. ..umm...I am sorry for that... I just wanted to know if you work here."

" What are you doing here? " he said with a soft smile and gaze on me.

" I am new here and I am here for the job that they declared all over the Europe." I said. There were thousands of candidates for the job. I thought I wouldn't be selected, but I have.

" You are here for a job? " he stood beside me and ask me rising one his eyebrows.

" Or what did you think? " I smiled.

" Helping people. " he smiled.

" Yeah, very funny. " I said sarcastically. Then we both laughed.

" Actually, I need someone's help from this company? " I said.

" Who?" He said in a serious tone.

" If you work here then he must be your boss. Ryan Axton. I am his fan. His works are very good and not very common. They all are different. I dreamt of meeting him and working with him since I was in highschool." I smiled like a kid. Then the door opened and we head out of the lift. I can feel the people were checking us out. I felt uncomfortable.

" Do you know him?" He asked smirkingly. Why is he smirking? God!!! He is damn hot...

" No, I always wanted to meet him in person. I never saw him or his pictures. Ummm...I heard..." I paused.

" What? Go ahead. " he said.

" I head he is very arrogant and rude. Is he really short tempered?" I asked looking into his green eyes.

" Well, he is. But he will never get angry at you. " he smiled and that made me smile too.

" How do you know? " I asked with a smile.

" You will know that soon." he said at smiled at me.

" Yeah, he doesn't like the late employees, but you are here in a perfect time." He said.

" I should go and wait for my appointment. " I smiled and waved at him, he smiled back and head out.

I was called in by Mr. Axton. I knocked at the door and then someone said, " Come in" I entered.

I saw a man, must be Mr. Axton, was standing before the glass wall of the office and looking outside the glass holding a coffee mug in his left hand. His another hand was in his pant pocket. He was in white shirt, black pant and black waistcoat.

" You are in time, Ms. Christos" saying that he turned to me and my mouth wide opened. He is Ryan Axton?! My hands automatically went on my mouth to cover it. My eyes open wide. I saw him smirking at me and I gulped.