Chapter 14

Lily

When I woke up, I heard clattering coming from downstairs. I groaned, got out of my makeshift bed, and went downstairs. I saw Dan and Phil with boxes of our stuff, which would explain the racket, and Emma and Eliza helping them. Eliza noticed me and said, "You're finally awake! I thought you were dead!"

"Wait, what? What time is it?" I asked.

Phil looked at his phone. "Almost noon."

I groaned. "Stupid jet lag."

"Can you help us, Lily?" Dan huffed as he set a box down.

"Of course."

I took the majority of my boxes up to mine and Eliza's room with her help and arranged them so that they were on my side of the room. I helped Eliza get hers up to our room and put them on her side of the room. After we did that, I pulled out my phone and checked my YouTube channel.

"OH MY GOD!" I shouted.

Eliza looked at my phone. "ONE MILLION SUBSCRIBERS?! WHAT?!"

Dan rushed in. "Is everything alright?!"

"I HIT ONE MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!" I yelled.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

"YES!!!"

Eliza had a look of disbelief on her face when she looked at her phone. "Guys ... I hit one million subscribers as well."

"THAT'S INSANE!" I paused. "What's Emma's channel at?"

Emma created a channel before she met Phil, but never bothered to tell us until just yesterday. At that time, she had 995,889 subscribers.

"999,967 subscribers."

"That's very close. She'll hit it soon."

Dan left the room to help Phil with something, so Eliza and I decided to record an update vlog, telling viewers about the new place and one million subscribers. We told everyone to comment suggestions for what we should do to celebrate. After it was uploaded, comments started coming in immediately. My favorite suggestions were to make a cake and to faceplant a cake. We told Dan, Phil, and Emma about it immediately.