1😘

My name is Emma I'm 15 years old and am in love with Tanner Fox😍
One day I was going to meat him I knew it and that leaves were I am right now at Starbucks with my two friends(Jessica and Ashley)

     I'm at Starbucks with my friends right now just hanging out like we do every morning, Jessica and Ashley got a coffee and like usually I got nothing.
     I was looking though Snapchat and saw that Tanner Fox (my celebrity crush)was going to the same Starbucks that we were in!I got so exited that I ran outside to wait for him.
     Then I see Guakzilla(the name of his car) pull up (his GTR) and i just screamed with joy!I quickly ran back in to Starbucks and sat down so he didn't think I was weird.
     He walked in and since I'm really shy I got my Ashley to go talk to him for me.
Ashley's POV:
Ashley:Hi
Tanner:Hey
Ashley:sorry to bother you but my friend over there (points at me) is a huge fan but she's really shy.l was just wondering if you could come sit down with us and talk to her for a minute?
Tanner:Sure what's her name?
Ashley:Her name is Emma.
Tanner:I'll be over in a minute once I get my coffee for now tell that her name is beautiful just like her.
Emma's POV:
Emma:What do you think there talking about?
Emma:Why did Ashley point at me?
Emma:Are they laughing at me over there?
Jessica:Calm down she was just interducing you.Everything is fine.
(Ashley walks back to the table and tells Emma what Tanner said.)
     I'll write what happens when Tanner walks over tomorrow
Let's just say Emma faints!
Word count:294