15😘

Tanner's POV

I could hear everything but I couldn't move or talk it was the worst time of my life. Then Emma walked in and started to talk to me. She started to tell me how much she loved me.

Emma: I love you Tanner Fox

Then I tried my hardest to say something back to her and this is what came out.

Tanner: I love you to Emma Simson

Emma started to cry as nurses ran into the room.

2 hours later...

Emma, her parents and my mom explain to me what happened. I was shocked.

Emma: So in the end of all of this we both have a broken leg and arm.

Tanner: How the hell are we even still alive.

Emma: I don't know but I'm just really happy that you came out of your coma before my 18th birthday!

Tanner: Oh ya. It's on Saturday right

Emma: Yup

Jenna: Tanner after how you tried to save my daughter even though you were the one who got her into it. I can understand why she likes you so much and I guess I just have to trust her. I don't care if you keep seeing each other. But after her birthday she is grounded from seeing you for sneaking out and scaring the shit out of me. But it's only for a week.

Tanner: Thank You so much Mrs. Simson!

Jenna: You can call me Jenna.

We laugh.

Emma: Thanks mom.

Jenna: Your welcome. Now lets go home

Skip to Saturday...

Emma's POV

I stayed at Tanner's last night so I was with him in the morning.

Emma: It's finally my birthday!

Tanner: Happy Birthday baby.

It was 12 in the afternoon when we woke up.

Emma: Lets go to my house so I can open gifts!

Tanner: Before we go can I give you my gift?

Emma: Ya what is it!

He goes down on one knee with a box and says...

Tanner: Emma Simson I love you so much would you do me the amazing owner of being my wife?

Emma: OH MY GOD!!!!! YESSSS!!!!!!!

He puts the ring on my finger stands up and gives me the biggest kiss ever! I start to cry.

An hour of me crying later...

We get in the car and start driving to my house. Tanner driving the car holding my thigh and me staring at my ring.

At my house...

Emma: MOM!!! LOOK!!!

Jenna: WHAT EMMA! WHATS WRONG ARE YOU O...

I cut her off

Emma: Me and Tanner are gettig Married!

Mom:But your only 18!What do you mean your getting Married?

Emma: Tanner asked me to marry him what was I gonna say no?

Jenna: Oh my gosh your so stupid sometimes.

Emma: You said that you would trust me. This is not what trusting looks like.

Jenna: Fine,but if you hurt my daughter you will never see the light of day

Tanner: I understand

Jenna: I hope you do.Now lets eat dinner.

After Dinner...

Emma:Bye babe love you.

Tanner: love you to bye.

Tanner left and I got ready for bed.I forgot I had my ring on and just went to bed with it.

The next morning...

I had 1000 words down and then I hit publish but it didn't save so now it only has a 571 Word Count!Sorry!!!I will write a 500 word chapter every normal upload this week to make it up
I'm really sorry