3😘

Me and Tanner went to a really fancy place for dinner.There food was amazing,He got a hamburger and I got a salad.The bill expensive so I asked if we could just spilt it.He said no and took the bill.Hes so nice😘.
We then went back to his place and watched Netflix.He dog Kirby licked my face then we both laughed.
Tanner's friend Jake called to see if he wanted to hang out letter said sure then looked at me I nodded yes.He asked if he could bring his new girlfriend Jake said sure then hung up the phone.I asked how is new girlfriend was,he looked at me and chuckled then said "you are".I blushed I was happy but nervous,what if his friends didn't like me what if his mom didn't like me what if?I didn't know what I was saying anymore but I told him this.He said "calm down and just breath if I like you then my friends and mom have to plus your amazing your pretty,nice, smart, and very caring.Everyone is going to love you."
"Thanks"I said.
An hour later his mom came home.
Ms. Fox:Hey Tanner how is this?
Tanner: this is my girlfriend Emma.
Emma:Hi Ms.Fox.
Ms.Fox:you to are dating?
(I got nervous)
Emma: Yes...
Ms.Fox:welcome to the family just call me "mom".
Emma:ok thanks mom
Tanner and his mom laughed because of how stupid it sounded.I laughed to because it did sound stupid😂.

In the next chapter Emma meets some of Tanner's friends!
Word count:260