21😘 (Last chapter)

Emma's POV

I'm on my way to dance and I have to go to Tanner B and talk to him.
.
.
.
I arrive at Tanner's house (me and tanner fox were in Kansas where my parents live) and knock on the door his mom Kim answers and tells me he is down stairs in his bedroom.
I go down stairs to his room and walk in...

Tanner B:Hey emma why are you here?

Emma:Well last night when you said you loved me (he stands up and walks over to me) did you mean as just a friend or something more?

Tanner B:I think it's something more then just a friend

Emma:A best friend?

Tanner B:More

Emma:A mega best friend?

Tanner B:More!

Emma:Really that serious?

Tanner B:Yes that serious you're so amazing and beautiful and for the past week I have been bindge watching all your videos thinking about how amazing it would be if I was as lucky as Tanner Fox.

He starts to lean in for a kiss as I start to pull away but then I give in.
We then start to make out as his older brother Tristen comes down stairs with his friend to watch a movie in there movie room.

Tristen:Ewww Emma I though you were dating the other Tanner?

Emma:Oh my gosh I am,I have to leave!

I run out of the house well Tanner chases me to the door.He watches me get in my car and drive away in tears then thats when I relise "I love Tanner Braungartd"

Did you like this book?Don't be sad theres gonna be a sequel comimg out soon!It's gonna be a Tanner Brungartd fan fic so if you don't like him thats not my problem:)Byeeee