4😘

Me and Tanner got in his GTR and went to Dillons house.Jake was also there because he wanted to meat me.
     Tanner got out of the GTR and walked around to my door to let me out.Jake ran up to the car and said to Tanner "look who has a girlfriend now"He said that because Tanner was always teasing Jake about his girlfriend.
Tanner:Shut up
Jake(whispering):She's really hot bro.
Tanner:She's mine you have your own.
Jake:Hi I'm Jake what's your name?
Emma:Hi my name is Emma
(I said quietly)
Then Dillon walked up...
Dillon:Hey Tanner who's this?
Tanner:This is my girlfriend Emma.
Emma:Hi
Dillon:Hi my name is Dillon.
I didn't like Jake very much but Dillon was nice.
     We all went in and just hung around until Tanner said that we should do something for his vlog.
     No one knew what to do so we went to Wlamart to see if we could find anything.As we were looking around Tanner pulled out his camera and started to vlog then he ran up to me and said "ok so guys before you say anything in the comments about we are not dating we are just really good friends."Then he went on about how we are in Walmart.I started to wonder if he didn't like me enough to tell he's fans about me.So once he put his camera back I asked why he only said I was a friend. Jake turged around and said"Tanner your in trouble now!"Then I said "Shut up Jake"Then Tanner said...
Tanner:Because it would get weird and it would be everywhere in Instagram,SnapChat,and Twitter O I just thought we could take it slow.
Emma:Ok I guess that's a good idea because my parents don't know who you are I mean we only started dating today.
Tanner:When are we going to tell them?
Emma:Lets Let's wait until week for now we can say we are just friends.but none of your friends can say anything ok?
Tanner:ok let's look for something to do now.

     (In the next chapter they find something awesome to do for the vlog)
Word count:359