11

Annie's POV

"So you and Brennan aye?", Eliza comes up to me and says. She's one of the popular "cool" kids in school. She was the only girlfriend Brennnan didn't cheat on, I know this because he cheated on her with my friend Sydney. I don't know what she is meaning about Brennan and I.
"Uhhhh I don-", Brennan comes and pulls me into the janitors closet.
"Brennan! What are you do"-
"Shhhh", he says while putting his finger over my lips, "I may of accidently told a couple of my friends that I was dating you, and they may have told just about everyone they know".
"BRENN-" he puts his finger over my mouth again.
"Keep your voice down, the only way we can solve this, is for you to pretend to be my girlfriend until this party, then we break up and go back to how things used to be, okay?", he asks.
"Okay."

We walk back out, hand in hand, and I feel super weird.
"Where did we meet?", I whisper in his ear.
"At Starbucks", he replies.
"Starbucks? Really?" I reply,"Leave that bit up to me".

We walk back over to where Eliza and her gang are standing.

"What were you doing in there, aye? Sex in the janitors closet", she chuckles, "Maybe you should actually find a pretty girlfriend, instead of dating trash like her".

She pushes me into the locker, causing me to drop all my books. She picks me up by the collar and looks me in the eyes.
"Stay away from him, bitch", she says before slapping me around the face. She then drops me and I sit on the ground.

"Annie I'm-"
"It's alright, Brennan," I say before turning my back, and walking away.