Chapter 1 : Don't Want.

A Regular day in Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa and Rosè. They have two rooms, Jisoo and Jennie shared the same room and Lisa and Rosè in the other room. And now its 4:25 in the morning.

¤Jennie's Pov¤

*Riiiiiiinnnggg*

Omooo my alarm is so loud. Then Jennie just stoped the loud sound of her alarm. Wat da heck!? Jisoo didnt wake up? Ugh. Im just gonna wake her up.

"Jisoo! Wake up!" Then i kissed her forehead.

"I dont want to its just 4:25" Jisoo said.

"But its just Friday you know its just half day" I said. When I was about to stand, Jisoo pulled me and now im on top of her....

"Jisoo?" I said while looking straight into her eyes.

"Where are you going? Huh?" Jisoo said. While holding my arms

"Im just going in the bathroom... Im gonna go to school" I said then I stand.

"Can i go with you? Pls?" Jisoo said and then pout.

Omo shes so Cute.. but i cant go with her..

"Im sorry Jisoo but No" I said then I went in the bathroom. And then do my business, Im in the bathroom for an Hour. Then when i look at our bed, Jisoo is sleeping. Im just in my towel tho. Im not dressed yet. I went to our bed and sit beside her.

"Jisoo yah! Why are you sleeping?" I asked

"Jennie?" She said

"Yes Jisoo? Why are you sleeping?. Uhm wait a minute Im just gonna get my uniform." I said. I went in our closet then I open it. Yes you know we share everything. Then i felt a pair of arms around my waist. Then i look at it. Its Jisoo.

"Jisoo yah! Why?" I said while looking at her.

"Lets go to our bed. Come on!" She said while dragging me to our bed.

Omoo wat to doooo. Im just in my towel. Im not dressed yet. Omoo. My heart tho..

"Ji---" she kissed me. I feel butterflies in my stomach gosh what is this. She pushed me in our bed then she goes on top of me. Then I just close my eyes.

"Dont close your eyes Jen" she said then I open my eyes.

"What are you doing Jisoo!?" I said then she put my hands in her neck.

"I'm gonna show you" she said then she winked at me. She slowly took my towel off.

"Jisoo! Stop I dont have Clothes!" I said while i put my hands in my towel.

"Its okay Jennie. Its just me your one and only bestfriend". She said.

"Oka----" she just take my towel off.

"Your body is so cute" she said.While she is looking at my body.

"Uhmm. Jisoo? Im gonna go to school its 5:35" i said

"Jennie its just 5:35 we have more time. Our classes time in our school is 9:30." She said while she put her hands in my chest.

"Okay." I said with a poker face.

Jisoo kissed me in my cheeks and whispered to my ears.

"Its gonna be Good and fun"

Then Jisoo started to kiss me and I just kiss her back beacause she is so good at kissing and she ask a permission to enter her tongue on my mouth. Then i just let her. I broke the kiss.
Now she went beside me and her left hand goes under my back and her right hand is rubbing my private part.

"Stopp!" I said then i look at her.

"Whats wrong Jennie?" She said

"I don't want to do it with you. I want all of us please?" I said then she nodded at me.

"Maybe later? After we go home?" She asked.

"Yes I think? But what if they are tired? Anyways, i'll just go get my uniform". I said.

"Okay then" Jisoo said.

I grab my uniform and wear it so I can go to School, looking good enough to make the students drool at me.

"Jisoo Unnie, Take a Bath now, I'll just put on light make up.

¤¤{======>♡<======}¤¤

Thanks for Reading!
Lmao this is my First time tho, sorry if I have mistakes. If you want more hot scenes, scroll down and vote. Thankyouuu~