Chapter 8 : Testing?.

==>TimeSkip<==

¤Jennie's Pov¤

Its the end of Classes I had so much fun with Twice. I only understand A little bit because we are chatting inside the classroom. OOPS. my mom texted me..

Fr: Mom 😍👑💖
Hey Jennie go at the airport I have to tell you something. I will also give you Money for this. This is just for fun Love yah.

Ohh ok then. I go at the airport and find mom. Ohh there she is.

"Hey mom what's that?" I asked.

"Hey Jennie. I will explain so fast I only have five minutes okay?. So here I will give you $800,000. So here Buy different Feminine Wash and Try it with your partner you will be doing it later okay?, Do it at your room. so now go to the mall and Buy some. Love yah Jennie, its just for fun Okay?. Byee" my mom said.

"WHAT MOM?!, Are you serious?" I said. My gahd. I never say No to my Mom but what is this? Ugh gosh. I went to the mall and buy 25 different Feminine wash and I went home. Its just 5:25 pm its still early tho.

"Hey Jennie!... uhm what is that? Why do you have so many feminine wash?" Jisoo asked.

"Uhm guys I will explain okay?. So here my mom gave me so much money to buy this. We will try this with a partner." I said while Jisoo ran at me and linked our arms.

"Ill do it to Jennie" Jisoo proudly said.

"Uhm ok?" I said.

"And my mom said, we will be doing this at our room so it will be at our bed." I said.

"Yah! Its so cool!" Lisa said.

==>Later on<==

"Guys we are gonna do it now." I said. The three ran upstairs and get inside our room. Im so nervous with this. I get a bucket of water for this. Ugh Mom why do you have to do this! I just sat on the bed while they are already done chatting.

"Hey Jennie yah! Take off your clothes." Jisoo said and I just Look at her with a poker face. Jisoo went beside me and she whispers.

"Hey if you dont want to take off your clothes. I will!" Jisoo whispers while she take off my tshirt and bra. After she take off my tops, she start to take off my shorts and my undie. I was shocked when I look at Lisa and Rosè they are both naked already and Lisa is sitting beside me. Jisoo took all of the feminine wash out of the paper bag and line it up. Jisoo take her clothes off. Omoo I see her curves I see everything at her.

"Guys lets start" Rosè said.

"Spread your legs babies! You both ready huh?" Jisoo said. We just nodded.

"So now its the first" Jisoo said. She put some of it at my part and put a little bit of water. She pass the feminine wash at Rosè and Rosè put some in the part of
Lisa. They both ( Jisoo and Rosè ) wash our part. I feel so fresh tho and I suddenly heard a moan coming from our maknae.

"Ugh!.. Ro---..... Ugh!, St..op pl...a..yi...ng.... my Ugh! Part!" Lisa moaned and I look at Rosè she is washing while playing Lisa's part, she is playing with Lisa's Clit. I look back to Jisoo and she is Focused in my.....

"Ugh!, Jisooooo Yahh!" I moaned because Jisoo wash it up and she roughly lick my part. I just cant help it, I just lay down on our bed while Jisoo is still focused in my part. She was teasing me so hard, so now I want her inside me. But ugh! I was shocked by her moves. She crawled at my top and she start to kiss me. Jisoo stopped kissing me and I saw her smirk like she does have a new Idea, she went outside our room, and she get back easily and I saw her some hersheys chocolate syrup...

"Hey Jenduekie, wanna try it with me?" Jisoo asked me.

"Uhm- I don'-----" i was cutted.

"Yes you are, you are gonna try this with me.." Jisoo said.

"Ok then. What is that for?" I asked.

"Its for ...secret.. " Jisoo said. And she open the chocolate syrup and I was shocked because I thought she will just give me some in my mouth but she what she did is.. she spread my legs widely and she put some in my thighs and she licked all of it. And now Jisoo is puting some in my part and she rub it and now my part is like a mess its so dirty if you see it but its chocolate...

"Hey Jisoo yah! Im now dirty" I said.

"Ohh sorry, come at your bathroom ill wash it, and we'll take a short bath" Jisoo said. While I follow her inside. We got inside the bathroom and she locked the door and she turn on the tap at the bathtub and she went inside it with some bubbles.

"Jennie yah Come with me" Jisoo commanded.

"Where am I supposed to be in the tub while your body is right there?" I asked her.

"Her at my top? We'll both take a Short bath." Jisoo said.

==>At Lisa and Rosé<==

"Hey Lisa where is Jisoo and Jennie?" Rosé asked.

"I dont know tho. Lets go in our room" Lisa said.

The both girls go to their room and they went inside their bathroom to wash themselves. They took some of the feminine wash and they put it inside their bathroom.

==>After That<==

"Hey guys." Lisa said.

"That was fun tho" Rosè said with her sweet smile.

"Yeah it is fun. Its super fun.... If you are with Jennie." Jisoo said and smirk.

"Jisoo yah!, why are you like that!" Jennie said.

"Im just saying the Truth Ms. Jennie Kim!" Jisoo said.

"Guys lets sleep" Lisa Shouted.

"Yah. Goodnight Guys." Jisoo and Jennie said. And they go to their room and sleep

-Thanks fow reading! I know this is disgusting for some readers, but thanks for your time to read this. If you don't like this story don't read it anymore. This is 'Smut' U know.