Chapter 11 : Swweett

¤Rosé's Pov¤

I woke up because of the noise, Lisa is singing RedVelvet's Ice Cream Cake. I think she really likes it because she sing and dance with that song. Its early Its just 6:30 in the morning.

"Hey!" I said.

"Oh hello good morning" lisa said.

"You are so Noisy" i said.

"Uh. Sorry, I just crave for Ice cream" Lisa said.

"So?... Its because of the song of youre second favorite girl group?, RedVelvet?" I asked her.

"Uhm yes" she said then her happy face fades away.

"What's with that face?" I asked her

"I just want some Ice Cream" she said the she pouts.

OMOOO She is so cute. I can buy her many gallons of ice cream, if she want it.

"Is that it?" I asked her again

"Uhm no." Lisa said

"Then what do you want tho?" I asked her (again)

"I just want some Ice Cream, Chocolate bars and some Lollipops" she said.

"Which Ice cream?" I asked her (again)

"The one that is Chocolate and it has some nuts and Mini marshmallows." She said.

"Rocky Road?" I asked her (Again)

"I guess" she said.

"Can we buy Sweets?" She added

"Yeah sure, go and get dressed, I'll just get my money." I said. She go to the bathroom and changed her clothes while I went beside my bag and I open my wallet and I only have $76,985, I got only small amount of money, maybe later I will get my money in the bank because my parents are giving me $1,965,000 every month.

"Hey you ready?" Lisa asked me

"Yeah, lets go?" I asked her.

"Lets go!" Lisa said.

We went inside her Car and she drive until we reach the mall. We went inside and she get a pushcart.

"Can we go at the Sweets section?" Lisa asked.

"Uhm. Yeah. But why are you so different today?, why do you like sweets?" I asked her.

"I dont know too" she said. Then we move to the section of sweets and she put some Chocolate bars on the pushcart, like more than 5 huge bars of Chocolate.

"I also like Ice cream." She said.

"Then get 3 of your favorite flavors." I said.

"Thank youuu" Lisa said.

We got Chocolate, Cookies N Cream, Strawberry flavors

"Enough" I said

"Yes Unnie" She said.

We bought it and we go home.

¤Lisa's Pov¤

I am so happy because my Unnie buys me these sweets. But I think something is missing. Hmmm.

*Lollipops*

"Unnie, I forgot something!" I shouted.

"What is it?" She shouted back.

"Lollipops" I said

"Nahh. Its for babies" she said.

"But I am your baby... Right?" I said.

"Uhmm.. yeah right" she said.

"I want some lollipops" I said.

Rosé went to the ref and she got something I Saw her eating a lollipop.

"Where did you get that?" I asked her.

"At the bottom of the ref, this is the last one I think" she said. I feel sad..

"Really?" I asked her.

"Yes. Why?" She said.

"Nothing." I said.

"Did you really want it?" She asked.

"Yes." I said.

"I want to share it but It is from my mouth" she said.

"Its okay" I said.

"Eewww, yuck Lisa!, wat da heck?!" She said.

"Then I will just taste your lips." I said and I lean forward and I take her lollipop and put it in the ground. I felt her lips at my lips then we start kissing...

"You are much better than the lollipop." I said.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes of course" I said and I pat her butt and kiss her on her cheeks.

"Oww. Why did you do that?!" She said.

"Hahahahahha Nothing" I said.

-Hey Thanks for reading!, I know I update really slow because of the school works. But Thanks for ur time to read this. I know this is short chap., but I will update soon. Uhmm I just saw its near 1k reads. Niceuu 👏👌

'Votes are highly appreciated'