Chapter 6 : Something.

As Jennie said that she had a something for Jisoo, Jennie is taking a bath and cleaning her body well she clean her hair very well she brush her teeth very clean and she is making her body nice like she is puting some lotion on her body so she dont have a dry skin. Jennie go out from their house without anyone knowing she go to the mall and she buy some massaging body oil she buy Three large oils.

¤Jennie's Pov¤

I didint go to school to prepare something to Jisoo. I know she is tired of schooling so I buy three large containers of body oils so I can massage her body because she is too tired of doing many activities in school, she do her assignments, projects and reports at last minute so now I will make her feel good today so now its 3:45 pm in the afternoon I am hungry Im haven't ate yet so I go to my favorite place the Café I ordered a Coffee and 2 slices of triple chocolate cake. After I finish eating my chocolate cake I go outside the Café and just WTF?! the smoke of the people is around me Omg. So now I went home and I smell myself I smell like I had 5 boxes of cigars. So I went to our room and take a bath for 10 mins. I clean my body well so that Jisoo will like it. I wear a Light blue Shirt and a Shorts. I wash some of our clothes while waiting for them. I clean our house but the room of Lisa and Rosè are a little bit dirty because i dont want to clean it. I just Clean our room. But now I am doing some assignments and I was excited... excited for the classes romorrow and Excited for Jisoo to come home I prepare some chocolate but I think its not enough for jisoo so I buy more chocolate, I bought 7 big milk chocolate bars so Jisoo will be hyper and happy. Ugh. Its just 4:00 and I have more 1 hour to prepare i'll just prepare our room for later and prepare some clothes. So now I get her clothes I got her Underware and bra I also get her long shirt and some shorts. I open the aircon and make it 10 higher so Me and Jisoo will not sweat. I think so.. Lisa and Rosè already knew it so they will not bother us at our precious time together.

~ The three girls just arrived ~

Jisoo looked stressed and go straight to our room.

"Jisoo whats wrong?" I asked.

"There's nothing wrong Jennie Im just... My.. uhm.. My body just want to feel good but.. ugh Im so stressed. I'll just sleep. Night Jens" she said so I closed the door and locked it I closed the light and I go beside her. My arms went to her waist and I just smell her scent. Then I was shocked she faced me and hugged me too so now I can make my first move. So Now we are hugging each other but I just remember she is stressed so I asked her slowly..

"Jisoo do.. you... want... me... to... ma... ssage... you...?" I asked her.

"Yes sure pls make my body strong" she said so I went at my bag and take a large container of the oil and I turn off the aircon and I turn on the electricfan. I go back at Jisoo and I go on top of her she is facing the ceiling and she said...

"Oil? Body oil? Why do you have oil?" She said.

"Jisoo yah! Im gonna massage you right?" I said.

"Yes I know but why do you have body oils?" She asked.

"Ugh. Jisoo.... Stop asking, here just eat all of this. Its milk chocolate I bought it for you" I said.

"Ohh myy Thanks" she said. And now I take her clothes off and now she is facing me.

I put some oil in her belly :) and massage her, I masage her front before her back. Im massaging her belly and her top. I put some oil in her boobs and I massage it...

"Ughhh Jennie yah!" Jisoo maoned my name.

"Jisoo yah can you flip over?, Im gonna massage your back. I said then Jisoo flip over. I put some oil and start to massage her then she eat some of the chocolate. After I finish massaging her back I said to Jisoo to flip over again because her legs are not finished yet so I put some oil in her legs and massage her, Im massaging her and she said.

"Jennie yah. Can you make me feel good Im so Stressed right now."

"Yes sure I will my Goddess" I said. I want to make her feel good because I want to help her. I put her legs wide but not too much wide then I put some oil in her part I massage it and at the same time Im tickeling her clit. I saw Jisoo is Sweating so I lay down on her top while her body is full of oil. I hugged her tight and she just hugged me too. Im gonna put my hands on her lower part and finger her. I insert my middle finger on her part and started to finger her she just moaned.

"Ugh! Jennie! ...... why is this so good!,.... JENNIE! Oww my part I think Im gonna cum, Jennie yah! Help. JENNIE! It hurts. Pls stop!" Jisoo said like she is shouting. So I take off my middle finger and..

"Im so sorry Jisoo I just want you to feel good but I think I just made it opposite.. Sorry Jisoo, Im so sorry" I said. Then I go outside our room. Then after I go outside the door got open and I saw Jisoo is Standing naked.

"Jennie yah its ok dont blame yourself, Can we just continue? I know the two girls are asleep so can we? Please?" Jisoo pleased with her cuteness overload. Jisoo pulled me until we got in the bed and now she is kissing me, I think she is gonna make me feel good tonight. But no i wont do that so I go on top of her and she take my clothes off and she get the oil and put it all over our body and we are so Slimy like we slip at each other haha, Jisoo inserted a finger inside my part and she started to play inside then while she is playing my part she kissed me at my lips and said.

"Jennie yah! I know you try your best but i think its not enough, so Now I can teach you to be good at this." Jisoo said.

"Uhmm Yah I know I tried but its not enough so pls UGH! Wait Jisoo your making me Cum Ughh!, its so go--- Ugh! Jisoo yah! I wa--nt me to play insiiiiide youu. Ughhh Jisoo wait, Ughh. Pls stop. Ughh ughh! Ashhhh my part Ughh!" I moaned. Because Jisoo is not stoping.. I think Jisoo is sleepy because her finger is now outside of my part and she put the blanket on.

"Jennie saranghae goodnight" Jisoo said.

-Thxs fo reading ..