Chapter 9 : Number?

All Twice members are bored because they finish all their Assignments and Project. They are like super pro because they just read some stories in their book and when they finished reading that story, they all know what's in the story. Twice is so Intelligent tho.

¤Tzuyu's Pov¤

Im so bored af. Our subjects are all easy, its just a piece of cake I always get a perfect score even the exams are over 95. But I just remembered Is the four girls are Ok with us? Like we dont have to listen in the teacher because once we hear it we already know it that's how our brain is doing.

==>-----<==

I was just in my room with Sana. Sana is sleeping. I am so bored so I open my bag and get my drawing papers, pencil, coloring materials, Pen, Eraser and paint brush and Paints. I started to draw a village but suddenly the tip of my pencil is broken so I put my drawing in the trash can...

"Tzuyu ah?" Sana asked with a sleepy sound.

"Ne?" I said.

"What is the time?" Sana asked

"Its just 3:25. You can just sleep tho." I said

"Nah nah nah. I want to go shopping with you. My mom just gave me 1,000,700. We can buy whatever we want. And I know we don't have much food in our refrigirator." She said. Whoaa thats a lot of Money. She is so Rich.

"Yeah sure i'll just change my clothes." I said and I get my Pink Croptop, Black Jeans, Pink Converse shoes and a Black hat. I went inside the bathroom and change. After I change i went out and saw Sana is tying her hair. She's Cute tho.

"Lezz goo Chewy ah" she said.

==>We arrived at the mall<==

"Hey!, Do you want to go shopping some clothes first or food?" She asked me.

"Food first" I said.

We went in the section of meat.

"Uhmm Can I have a 2 kilos of meat?" Sana asked the vendor. Then she bought it. I went a little bit farther to get a pushcart. I was shocked when I saw her having some watermelons. I wonder where she get it, its a section of meat tho. She put the meat in the pushcart and we now go at the section of Candies/Chocolates. She was so amazed like this is her first time. She bought a lot of Chocolates.

==>At Jennie<==

Oh my goodness I cant answer this I know this is so easy but now. Like Wtf. I need to research but my phone is charging. I saw Jisoo sleeping at our bed so, I went at the side of the bed and look at Jennie she is so Cute tho I want to pinch her cute cheeks but I suddenly remembered the Questions in my Book....

"Jennie yah?" I asked.

"Mmmm"<== Jennie

"Jennie can you help me?" I asked again.

"Yes?, What can I help you lil cute girl?" She said then she sit on the bed and she point her index finger on her cheeks.

"What's with that Finger?" I asked.

"Do you really want to know it huh?" She said.

"Uhm maybe?" I said.

"Kiss me first before I help you with that" she said.

"Uhg, Are you serious Jennie?, What the Heck?!" I said.

"If you are not going to kiss me then I will sleep again" she said.

"Uhmm No No No Dont sleep. Please help me" I said.

"Then kiss me at my lips lil girl" she said.

I slowly moved my face forward to reach Jennie's lips but she moved her face away and she lay on her bed while she pulls me in my waist. So now Im on top of Jennie and her arms is around my waist.

"Jennie?" I asked.

"Kiss me" She said.

Then I kiss her in her lips but she continue to kiss so we are kissing passionately and she put her left hand on my neck and her right hand in my hair. I moved back because I know she want to continue this..

"Jisoo?" She asked.

"Help me at those questions" i said

"Bu-" she was cutted by my..

"Okay then if you are not gonna help me then Fine!" I said

"Ahh okay okay I will help you." She said.

"How many numbers are in it?" She continued

"Uhmm its just 75 Questions?" I said.

"What?!" She said. With a shocking voice.

"Uhmmm" I said.

"So.. Okay I will help you with that but you are going to kiss me in my lips every number. Deal?" She asked me. I was shocked.

"Uhmm okay. DEAL!" I said confidently...

Continue? Hahahah
'Votes are highly appreciated'
Sorry for not updating fast its just.. I have too much school works and I cant even eat. Hahahah but thanks for reading this chap. I know its short. But it has pt 2. Stay tuned.