Chapter 15: The Prank

¤Lisa's POV¤

"Unnie!, Goodmorning!" I said when I woke up but Rosé Unnie is not here.

I went and peek at the bathroom hoping that Unnie is there but sadly she's not there.

"Unnie?" I asked loudly...

"Unnie?, Where are you?" I shouted.

Yah, where is Rosé Unnie?. Where is she OMG, don't tell me she left me here alone. I quickly change my clothes in a casual one, I pick my phone and open the do-

"AHHHHHHH!" We are both shocked, I think my Heart jump out.

"Yah!, What are you doing?" Rosé Unnie asked.

"Uhh... uh... I... Was... Finding... You, and I thought you left me here alone." I said.

"Aishh, you are so.. hhmmpp! Here eat this, I bought it for you." Rosé Unnie gave it to me, I open it and...

"Yasss!, Thanksss Unnie, You're the Best!" I said and kissed her left cheek.

"Yes, I know I am, Go and eat." She said. And lay down in our bed.

"Unnie, its so early, why did you went out without me?." I asked her.

"Hmm, I see you sleeping so cute, you cuddle the pillow and the stuff toys around, why would I ruin your sleep?" Rosé said while still lying down the bed because of the exhaustion.

"Unnie, what time we will go out and Prank Jisoo Unnie?" I asked her.

"Its only 8:15am in the morning so... oh maybe 9:30am, we'll go outside"

"Oh, we have more time..." I said and carefully went on top of her.

"Time on what?" She asked and I smirk

"Yah you pervert!, go away!" She said and tried to push me but nothing changed.

"Unnie, just this one pleaseee." I said with aegyo.

"I'm not in the mood Lisa" She said.

"Well, I will put you to that mood." I said.

"Aish, fine, just 5 mins." She said.

"What?!, give me an hour, please, we have more time to prepare." I said.

"Then 10 mins?" She asked.

"Aniyooo, an hour, pleasee" I said with fully aegyo.

"Fine!, Okay, 30 mins this time, then 30 mins before we go to bed later." She said.

"Okayyy" I started to kiss her and roam my hands in her body.

"Unnie, Can I go Rough this time?" I asked her.

"Uhh... hmmm.., Yea, Sure" Rosé Unnie said.

I cupped her pussy and played with her clit, I drew small circles before I inserted my middle finger.

"Hnggggg" Rosé Unnie Moaned.

I look at the Clock Its already 9:25, OmG

"Omgg, Unnie, We only have 5 minutes to prepare, Mianhae Unnie, I'll Continue it at the car."

¤At JenSoo's Room¤

¤Jennie's Pov¤

"Aishh, Jisoo Unnie, Where are the Maknaes?"

"I don't know too, They are too slow." Jisoo said.

"Let's Wait in the car" I said.

"Hmm, Okay" She said.