When The Sun Rose Again- Chapter Seven

"Aw, I totally knew they were a thing."

"They look so cute together. Where's the camera?"

"I got it."

"Give it to me."

Jerry was slowly being pulled out of his sleep by two voices above him whispering. He saw a flash of light, and giggling following after it.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" Jerry croaked. He looked up to see Sean holding a camera, while Mike was standing next to him.

"Dude, you two are the cutest couple." Sean said, snapping another photo. Jerry closed his eyes at the sudden flash.

That was when he noticed his arm was tightly wrapped around Layne, while Layne's back was pressed against his chest. He was still sound asleep through all the commotion.

"Get out." Jerry whined, throwing one of the pillows at them.

"How long has this been going on?" Mike asked, ignoring Jerry's demand for him and Sean to leave.

Jerry shrugged. "A few days now."

"A few days! And you haven't told us?" Sean asked.

Mike frowned. "Why didn't you guys tell us? We were cool with it."

"Can't we talk about this later?" Jerry asked. Layne was slowly beginning to shift around.

"Alright, alright." Sean said, taking Mike's hand and leading him out of the room. But before they left, the two shot another photo from their Polaroid camera, and they were gone.

"What time is it?" Layne asked softly. Jerry looked over at the clock that was sitting on the nightstand.

"A little after ten."

Layne turned over on his other side, his face only inches away from Jerry's. Softly, he placed a gentle kiss on his boyfriend's lips.

"I'm sorry about last night," Jerry sighed, "I didn't mean to yell at you."

Layne nodded his head. "It's okay. I knew you were only upset. But... who's William?"

Jerry bit his lip. "No one. Just a name I made up."

"A name you made up?"

"Look, I was upset. I didn't know what I was half saying. Really, it's no one. I promise." Jerry assured him.

Layne softly smiled. "Alright. Well, you know I forgive you. And... I have a surprise for you after the show tonight."

Jerry pecked him on the lips. "What is it?"

"It's a surprise. I can't tell you. You'll just have to find out for yourself."

Jerry chuckled. After wrapping both arms around Layne, he pulled Layne on top of him and pecked his lips. Layne giggled and ran his fingers through Jerry's long, messy hair.

"Will you make me some pancakes?" Layne asked, pouting out his bottom lip.

Jerry smiled. "Of course."

* * *

"I just don't understand. I accidentally said... that name one time and he had some... breakdown or something."

Eddie gasped. "You said William? Jerry, you have to be more careful."

Jerry bit his bottom lip. "He's going to be okay, right?"

"Well, yes, of course. But... you didn't tell him anything did you?"

"No, I didn't tell him anything. I mean, he questioned me but I got it covered."

"Good. He can't ever find out, Jerry. No matter what, you must not let him anything about William."

Jerry sighed. "I know. It was a mistake, but I'll never do it again."

"He loves you." Eddie said, trying to fix his tangled hair in the mirror.

"How do you know that?"

Eddie chuckled. "I know, Jerry. He loves you."

"Already? So soon?"

"He's loved you for a long time. A lot longer than you think."

Jerry watched as Eddie ran the comb through his hair. "I think I love him, too."

Eddie chuckled. "You think?"

"Yeah, I... I don't know. He's just... so perfect in every way possible, you know. When he kisses me... I get this weird, electrical feeling. I can't really explain how I feel about him. But I do, I believe I love him."

"So sweet." Eddie teased.

"Did Chris just like... finish fucking you or something?" Jerry asked, chuckling. Eddie blushed, and gave him a disapproving look.

"It's called making love, Jerry. You should try it with Layne sometime."

"I will. When he's ready."

"When he's ready, huh? Very soon then." Eddie said quietly, but Jerry still heard him.

Just was Jerry was about to speak, Chris appeared in front of him, in the blink of an eye. He was quick to turn to Eddie, and began to whine.

"You said you would only be gone five minutes, and it's been ten." Chris whimpered.

"I'm sorry. I guess time got ahead of me." Eddie apologized. Chris wrapped his arms around Eddie, and pecked a quick kiss on his nose.

"Come on, Jerry has to get ready for his show, and I need to cuddle you."

"Aww." Jerry teased, crossing his arms over his chest. Eddie blushed.

"I'll be back to check on you tomorrow, Jerry. Have fun with your night with Layne." Eddie said, winking at Jerry.

And just like that, Eddie and Chris were gone, and Mike was rushing Jerry to the stage.