When The Sun Rose Again- Chapter Fourteen

~Five Years Later~

"I can't sleep." Layne sighed, rolling over on his side. Jerry was also laying awake, not being able to find sleep tonight.

"Me either." Jerry said, his voice in a whisper.

Layne bit his lip. "You know, it's been a long day, and... we haven't had any fun for a while."

Jerry grinned. "Are you saying what I'm thinking?"

Layne giggled. "Depends. What're you thinking?"

Jerry chuckled, and rolled his body over on top of Layne's. Layne locked his fingers in Jerry's hair before the two share a deep, passionate kiss.

"God, I've missed kissing you like this." Jerry muttered against Layne's lips. Layne only deepened the kiss, wrapping his legs around Jerry's waist. Their hips began to grind against one another ones.

As things began to become heated, the sound of their baby girl crying interrupted them. Jerry pulled away from the kiss and groaned.

"She's always cockblocking!" He complained. Layne laughed, and playfully pushed Jerry off him.

"I'll get her. Don't fall asleep until I get back." Layne told him, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

But when Layne came back, he was holding their baby girl in his arms, and she was wrapped up in her little baby blanket. Layne laid her down in the bed next to him and Jerry.

"I think she wants some company." Layne said. Jerry kissed Alice softly on the top of her head.

"What's the matter, baby girl? Can't sleep?" Jerry spoke to her. Alice gnawed on his hand and kicked her little feet.

Layne giggled. "She's so beautiful. She looks just like you."

"She has your nose." Jerry pointed out. Layne smiled and pecked Alice on the head.

"We should try to sleep now. Alice has a checkup with the baby doctor tomorrow." Layne reminded Jerry.

The two crawled under the covers, and gave each other a quick peck on the lips. Alice mumbled some baby words, and the two men couldn't understand a word she was saying.

They shared a laugh, and one last kiss before Layne wrapped his arm around Alice, and Jerry wrapped an arm around Layne.

With a smile on his face, Layne softly closed his eyes, and he realized he couldn't be more lucky to be Jerry's husband.