When The Sun Rose Again- Chapter Tweleve

"I could never thank you enough," Jerry said, sighing in relief. "Really, I couldn't."

Eddie smiled. "Well, it is my job to make people happy, Jerry."

"You definitely make me happy." Chris said, giving Eddie a big kiss on the cheek. Eddie blushed; his cheeks turned a deep shade of red.

"You two are so cute." Jerry teased.

Eddie chuckled. "I suppose. But, uh, Jerry... there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about. I should've asked you sooner, but I didn't really get the chance."

"What is it?"

Eddie cleared his throat. "How would you like to have your memory erased?"

Jerry's eyebrows knotted together. "My memory erased?"

"Yeah, you know, you won't lose all your memory, of course. Just the time you've spent with William, the wish, everything that's been happening lately."

"I... I don't know."

"I believe it would be safer this way. You would no longer be in danger of hurting Layne again." Chris said.

Jerry bit his lip. "Well, that's true. It's just a little odd, you know. I've never been asked to have my memory erased before."

"You'll still be here, Jerry. Time will move forward, and I can tell you, you will have a beautiful life with Layne."

"You can see the future too?" Jerry asked.

"Well, of course."

"What do you see? For me and Layne."

Eddie closed his eyes. "Hmmm... I'm seeing marriage, and a beautiful little baby. Perhaps... a little girl?"

Jerry's eyes brightened. The sound of him and Layne having a family together gave him the most amazing feeling. That was when he decided maybe erasing his memory would be safe.

"Alright. Okay, erase my memory. Do whatever you have to do."

Eddie smiled. "Well, it's up to you. All you have to do is drink this."

He handed Jerry a small bottle. Inside it contained some sort of blue looking drink. All that was in it was just one little simple drink.

"You have to wait exactly one minute after midnight before drinking it," Eddie added, "Or else it won't work."

Jerry crammed the small bottle in his pocket. "One minute after midnight. Got it."

"Well, I have to be going. And I sense that Layne is missing you." Eddie said.

Jerry had decided to get out and take a small walk. Being cramped up on the tour bus got tiring after a while. Just as Jerry was getting ready to say goodbye, Eddie and Chris was gone, and Jerry decided to head back to the bus.

But when he stepped inside, he didn't see Layne. Instead, he saw Mike laying on Sean on the couch, caught up in a heated make out session. Jerry's mouth almost hit the floor.

"Damn, what's going on here?" Jerry asked. The two boys just now realized Jerry was back.

Mike was quick to roll off Sean, hitting the floor with a thud. His lips were all red and swollen. And Jerry was speechless.

"It-it's not what it looks like!" Mike tried to explain. A big grind spread across Jerry's face.

"Oh, so little Mike has a crush on Sean after all," He teased. "You two a thing now? Since when? I can't believe this!"

"W-we're not a thing." Mike swore. Sean stayed silent, just looking back and forth between Jerry and Mike.

"Dude, I just caught you in the act. Come on, spill. How long?" Jerry asked, looking back and forth between the two. Mike sighed.

"A few months now..." Mike muttered.

"Two years." Sean blurted out. Jerry almost choked on air.

"Two years?! Wow, you two have kept it a secret that long? I would've never guessed until now. Why'd you keep it a secret?"

"Mike isn't ready to let everyone know he's gay yet." Sean explained. Mike's cheeks were red.

Layne suddenly walked into the room, a towel wrapped around his waist, and water dripping off the ends of his hair. He looked between the three boys - seeing Mike's cheeks were on fire, Jerry was chuckling, and Sean was laying on the couch.

"What's going on in here?" He asked.

"Mike, Sean, tell him." Jerry said.

Sean sighed. "Me and Mike are together, alright? We've been together for two years and we're engaged, too. Everyone happy?"

Layne gasped. "You and Mike? Awww, I knew it! You two argued too much not to be a couple."

"You know, you guys could've told us. We're cool with it." Jerry said.

"You know the funny thing? We're all fucking gay." Sean pointed out.

"Well true." Layne said, shrugging his shoulders. Jerry couldn't help but laugh. Mike and Sean?

It was so obvious.