Chapter 8 - Purple dresses and Parties

Ok... so this is another chapter written by me xx Aina xx hope you enjoy it xx

x___________xx___________xx___________x

The morning sunlight came streaming through the open curtains in my room. I rubbed my eyes and just lay there for a while reviewing the past week.

All week I had been busy going on more shopping speers with people who required the fashion gurus amazing fashion advice.

I had also managed to avoid 'Mr.Badboy' all week, luckily. Trish had been on her date yesterday so I was planning on ringing her to get all the juicey details, later.

I got off my bed and made my way to my en-suit bathroom. The tiles felt cold under my feet making me shiver.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked horrible my hair was tangeled, my lips were dry, my eyes were swollen from sleeping and there were still some remains of yesterdays make up smudged around my eyes.

I turned and walked into the shower. The warm water relaxed and woke up my body making me feel much more ready to take on the rest of the day than before.

When I was done I went into my walk in closet and picked out my outfit. I decided to wear a light blue summer dress that came upto my knee with brown embroidery on it and a pair of brown wedges. Then I made my way down to the kitchen for breakfast.

In the kitchen mum was making her delicious pancakes that I love to eat with golden syrup.

"Hey, honeybunny how did you sleep?" Mum asked me.

"Really good mum."

"That's good honey, oh and me and your dad are going on a trip to Ethiopia for a charity project, we'll be leaving today."

Wait, did mum just say Ethiopia? "What! Why didn't you tell me before."

"Oh come on sweety we've been over this, plus Tom will be home with you."

"Like that's gunna make me feel better," I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?" Mum questioned.

"Nothing mum, so how long are you going for?"

"Just one month, maybe abit longer, it depends."

"Fine then," I mumbled and went back to my room. I lay on my bed and let out a big sigh, I closed my eyes and stayed like that until my phone rang 5 minutes later.

I checked the caller ID and it was Trish I put on a fake cheerful voice and answered the phone.

"Hey, Trish how are you doing?"

"OMG Amy the date went aaammmaazzziiinnggg, oh my gosh Ben was sooo sweet."

I let out a giggle. "Well that's good to hear."

"Oh and Amy are you free today?"

"Ermm...yeah, I guess I am why?"

"Because...your coming to a party with me, we can get ready together and everything. It'll be soooo fun"

"Trish I don't think I'm up for a party I've just got alot on my mind right now."

"Well that's an even better reason to come it'll help you relax and relieve stress...please...for me."

"Oh ok then."

"Eeeeeeeeeeee! " Trish squealed so loud that I had to hold the phone away from my ear to save it from any damage.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'll be over in 20."

I chuckled, "Ok be quick."

"Kay cya," and she cut off the call.

I sighed, well this will keep my mind off things today, I thought to myself. In exactally 20 minutes Trish arrive and we spent the rest of the day getting ready.

--------xx--------

By 5pm we were completely ready and I have to say we looked hot.

Trish was wearing a royal blue one shoulder dress that came abit higher than her mid-thigh but not too much to make her look like a hooker, her dress had a thick band covered in daimonds around the waist. We matched it with a pair of silver heels, a silver diamond necklace with matching ear rings and a silver bracelet.

My dress was a deep purple colour, it was tight on top and strapless but then flowed out until it got to the mid-thigh area just an inch higher than Trish's, and it had a diamond encrusted waist. I matched it with deep purple heels that had diamond brooch's on them, a simple diamond pendant and big diamond studs. Boy do I love my diamonds.

Our hair was done in the same style, elegant curls, the same smokey effect eye make-up and I had pink lipgloss on while Trish had bright red lipstick on.

"Well, come on lets rock that party!" I exclaimed and Trish cheered agreeing with me.

~~xx~~xx~~xx~~xxx~~xx~~xx~~xx~~

So thats the end of that chapter xx it was a little longer than the others and the length will stay about this length or more xx so no more short chaps xx erm...and thats all I think xx

Teaser... So the next chapter will be about what happens at the party xx But there's going to be a problem xx What will it be?

What's going to happen?

Note from Aisha... Now that sounds cool.

xx~xx~xx