Chapter 1

Summer, to be expect the first day. Oh, I'm Ocean. Bet you knew that. Didn't you? Well you should. But let me tell u a little about my life and where I live. The crazy, amazing, hostile place. My family is small, me and my mom. But she's a drunk. Every night going to the bar and coming home yelling and screaming.
The only way I block all of that out is putting happy things in my life. I like to surf. And I like sloths, COD BO MW and more. I really like this group called FaZe. To be honest they make me the happiest. There so good at gaming! Not to mention all of them are super hot! I heard they just moved to LA, well most of them at least. (Ik banks isn't in the faze house La but let's say he is!) I think it's Tommy, Teeqo, Apex, Adapt, Rain, Blaze, Cheo... I thinks that's it?
Banks is really...well...hotttttttttt! Ugh I have the biggest crush on him. The way he says "fuck" in his videos makes me mind go wild! Haha I hope I run into him one day. Probably not,but anything could happen.

( Time pass thingy )
I was on my bed watching the new video rain posted when my phone buzzed
[ Twitter]
(I forget banks Twitter ) @ HEY GUYS GONNA BE A GREAT DAY ON THE BEACH! HOPE TO GET A MOFO TAN!

Haha, banks is so funny. WAIT?! Beach? Did he say beach? Omg I have my chance! This is great!!

( let's say that's Ocean )I threw on my clothes and headed out to the beach

I threw on my clothes and headed out to the beach. I tried to stay away from people and not to be bothered.
I decided to lay out a towel and sun bathe for a little bit.
( time passy thingy k )
I was sun bathing until some dick head kicked sand all over me!
"Hey! Watch it!" I yelled in protest
"Yo I'm so sorry, it's my ba-" I deep voice said but cut off
"I'm a Ricky"
Ocean looked up and was shocked that The Ricky Banks was standing next to her.
"You look familiar? Have we met or something?" She said pretending to be clueless
"I'm a Youtuber, hey how about you come hang with up and will talk about it"
"Ya sure, sounds like fun"
I moved my stuff over to the spot they were at. Nikon, Banks, Apex and FaZe baby we're all there.
"So um I did catch your name" he said smiling
"Ocean."
"Wait like the actual ocean?"
"Yea I'm pretty sure my mom was hi-"
"SHHHH" Apex yelled while covering the baby's ears
We all started laughing.
"So um Youtuber? How's that going?" I said still playing clueless
"It's great I'm in this clan and we trick shot on Call-"
"CALL OF DUTY!"
"Haha yea.. Do you play?" Banks said starring at my body.
"ARE U KIDDING I LOVE THAT GAME!"
"But are u any good?" He said smirking
" I could play u some time Richard"
"How about you come back to the house?"
Apex was playing with the baby.
"Hey little guy wanna go play in the water?"
"Ya!" He yelled running
I got up and started running after him and we splashed in the water for a while.
"Yo Banks what if she really good at cod?" Nikon questioned
"I don't know bro but damn she's hot"
"Dumbass she's probably dating someone" apex obviously said
"Ask her, it would hurt." Nikon Said point as we were walking back Bc the little guy was cold.
"Here ya go" I said wrapping a Spider-Man towel around him.
"Hey um do I wanna head back to our place and hang out for a little?" Banks asked.
"Ya sure, but I don't have my car with-"
"You can ride with me. I mean if u want to." Banks said readjusting his hat
"Ya sure let me pack up my stuff"
"Psst yo Nikon, your riding with Apex."
"What why?"
"Bc I wanna talk to her find out as much as I can with out the green giant getting in the way"
"Damn ok."
They headed to the car...

[A/N] OMG GUYS FIRST CHAPTER HOLY OMG IM SO HAPPY!!! PLZ VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT!!! ILY