14

{SOMEONE FUCKING EXPLAIN WHY IM FANGIRLING OVER RAIN???}

Oka so before i begin i just wanna say WTF THANKS FOR 500 READS FAM HOLY LORD MOTHER OF GOD. Okay welp i hope you like this gtg go Stay Slothly??? OHHHHH PLOT TWIST??

-

I was to cold to get up and see what Teeqo was doing. I stayed in my blanket and on the couch. Apex was walking in the living room now. He was looking down at his phone.

"Oh hey sleepy head"

"Hey" I yawn and curled up with you knees to I chest.

"Wanna watch the Lion King?" Apex said sitting down next to me.

"Sure, can we make popcorn when the guys are done?" I asked as I put on Lion king.

"Ya sure they should be done soon" He said as he locked his phone.

"Weres the baby?"

"I took upstairs he fell asleep, I have to take him home soon.."

"Ill go with you , I need to stop at the store and get some things"

"like what?"

"You know lady things..."

"Oh nevermind forget I asked" he laughed and he layed back.

"Its so cold in here." I said

"Ya, why the hell is it so cold in here?" Apex said asking Alex who was sitting on the other side of the couch.

"Its just chilly out tonight" Adapt said going on his phone.

"SHHHH THE MOVIES STARTING" I yelled as the opening came on.

Teeqo and Cheo finished there video and came and sat with us. It was the part in the movie where the lion dies (sorry guys i havent seen this movie in a while idk why)

I started to cry I hated seeing people in pain or animals or really anything. Apex wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer so I was comforted. It didn't seem weird that he was that close to me because we were friends.
"Hey I'm going to Starbucks do you want anything?" Teeqo said.
"Could you get me a iced vanilla coffee?" I asked.
"Just get me the usual." Apex reached into his wallet and pulled out a 20 he handed it to Teeqo.
"Change?" Teeqo said.
"Just pay for Oceans."
"Alright bye guys!" He waved and walked away.
My phone was buzzing, Ricky was calling.
"Hey baby"
"RICKKKY I MISS YOU!" I said getting up and walking outside so no one heard our conversation.
"I miss you so god damn much."
"Come home."
"Soon, I got you somethings while I'm out here."
"Don't get me anything stop spending money on me."
"You my girl I wanna spoil you."
"I love you"
"I love you baby I'll be home in 4 days. I love you have a good day"
"Bye"
I walked inside with a huge smile on my face. The sun was setting now and it was almost 7 o clock.
"Uh hey Ocean wanna take the little guy back after Jakob comes?"
"Ya sure!" I ran upstairs and decided to look decent for the last few hours off the day. I opened Rickys door and went to the bed. I picked up a pair of black tight leggings. I put on a thong first then slid the pants on. I threw on a drake shirt that had a 6 on it. It had the sides cut out and looked like I was mauled by bears but that was the style now. By the time I walked down stairs Apex was in the car. I sipped my coffee that teeqo had dropped off. I got into the car and Apec was playing Drake.

"LIKE CONTROLLLAAAAAAA CONTROLLAA" Apex was singing and the baby laughed.

"I'm so tireddddd" I layed my head on the cool glass.

"Same I need a nap"

"ME TWOOO" The baby yelled from the back

"You just took a nap lil buddy"

We all laughed. We took FaZe baby home and went to Canes.

By the time we got home every one was there. They all were playing pool. I went up to my room and got a shower. The end of the day was the best.