Chapter 4

Banks and I walked out side to the car and got in. He turned in the radio and and On God by Post Malone came. I started singing the whole thing Bc it was my favourite song.
"I MIGHT JUST STEAL UR B**** THATS ON GOD" I sang while doing hand movements
"Ur so silly" banks said laughing
"Hey, when my song comes on I go all out."
"I can tell"
"THATS ON GOD AYE AYE THATS ON GOD *on goooodddd*" still singing
"Turn right" I said pointing
He turned right and parked out my house I pointed out.
"I'll be back in like 10 minutes" I said
"Alright"
-
I opened my front door to find beer cans and liquor bottles everywhere. My mom was passed out on the couch. I slammed the door to wake her.
"Hey- hey u lil- little- Betch" she said pulling her body up.
"Where- have u been at!" She said standing up
"At a friend house mom." I said calm
"Did you ask?"she said standing in front of me.
"I need to back a couple outfits, I'm going to my friends house for a couple days." I said about to walk away.
Slap!
"The hell you are! If I can't go out why should you ya little slut!"
I ran to my room locked the door and gathered clothes, bra, underwear, makeup, hair stuff etc. I ran out of the house holding my head down so no one saw my tears or the hand print on my face. I stepped into the car. Banks turned the radio off.
"All set?"
"Mhm" I mumbled out.
"Wow, what happened?" He said putting his hand on my face turning it to him.
"Nothing I just wanna leave" I said turning my head the other way.
"Look if this happens all the time then you can come stay with me. No body should have to live like that."
"LOOK WE JUST MET STOP TRYING TO GET IN MY LIFE!"
The car was silent.
"I'm sorry Ricky.. I was mad.. I didn't mean it."
"It's okay i know."
Ricky stopped that car at the red light. He looked over to Ocean sitting there with her knees at her chest and tears falling from her face. He grabbed her chin and turned it so she was looking at him. They kissed.
- time warp to when they get to the house-
Ocean went to get a shower. It was midday and the sun was so amazing. Ocean washed her hair and body and shaved.
Ocean was one of the those girls who had the body of a model. She could pull of tight and tiny clothes. She has an eating disorder though. She would purge. She was depressed. She was happy with Ricky.
-
I wrapped a towel around my body and my hair. I didn't know what to wear or what the guys had planned on doing. I brushed her hair and left it wavy

I threw on her outfit (above) and some white vans

I threw on her outfit (above) and some white vans. I did simple make up. Eyeliner, lipstick, mascara. Cute. I walked out the bathroom to Banks room.
"Hey.."
"U look really pretty"
"Thanks,"
"Um do you wanna go downstairs and eat?"
"I'm not hungry" I said biting down on my tongue.
"Oh ok what do u wanna do?"
"Um im not sure." I said looking down
"Well wanna go for a walk?"
"Ya sure.."
We walked down the stairs. And to the living room. Cheo was cooking and it smelled so good.
"YO GUYS ILL BE BACK I A BIT"
My And Ricky walked out the door and slowly strolled down the street.
"Hey could I have ur number? The guys want me to add u to the groupchat?"
"Yea sure it's *random number*"
"Ok great"
Ding*
( new message from FAZE 😜)
TEEQO 😌❤️-Yo were did Ocean and Banks go?
APEX⬇️- out dumbass
Tommy 😍👅-yo banks pick up some glue? It's for a video.pay u when back.
Banks(daddy)🐙- ya I gotchu
Adapt 📽- is Ocean in here yet?
Me- yep :) just saved all ur contacts and names!
Teeqo😌❤️- what's mine saved as?????
Me- TEEQO 😌❤️
We walked over to a local store and picked up a glue Tommy. We also got coffee.
- time warp to when they get to the house-
"I'm so tired" I said flopping on the couch.
"Well my beds always open" Teeqo said sliding next to me
"Boy if you don't move ur ass over" banks said hitting his head.
"Ow?" He said rubbing his blond hair.
" damn I didn't know you two where so serious" he said moving over.
I started to blush. Oh god. Ohhhhh God.
"Ok we're not dating! I just like her." He said with his cheeks red as ever.
"I like you too Banksy"
We here oh and awes from the surrounding rooms.
"WHATS UP GU-" rain said running in.
"SHHHHHH" they all said starring at us.
"Oh shayte sorry" he whispered.
"What are all of you looking at?" I said.
I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up in banks arms.  He was carrying me up to his room.
"Haha hello sleepy head."
I was still tried so I curled in his chest. He later me on the bed and cover me up with a blanket.
"Goodnight" he said kissing my forehead and walking out turning the lights off.

AHHHHH OMG IM FANGIRLING OVER MY OWN BOOK OMG PLEASE VITE AND SHARE AND FOLLOW ME AND ALL THAT I HOPE YALL HAVE A GR8 DAY :)