Chapter 10

[ ok so ik that the weather in Cali is usually all nice and sunny but this adds drama to the storey since nothing is happening. I hope you guys understand. 💕]
-
I went the bathroom to freshen up as usual. I heard wind hitting the window. My phone went off saying there was a storm. I didn't mind it much. Rain did bother me. I woke up Banks to ask him were his phone was Bc an alarm kept going off. We went to eat down stairs. We both had pancakes. Nobody really left the house Bc the storm was getting worse. It was starting to scare me a bit. The trees outside blew leaves all over and branches. I didn't wanna say I was scared Because I know one of the guys would say something. After a while we all decided to plug in our phones so they were chartered invade the power went out. Teeqo and Lucas went around the house finding every source of light they could. Apex and rain went to find blankets and pillows. The rest of us stayed downstairs. When we all got back together we sat in the couch. Banks was talking about how the weather was never like this and why this is happenings. The thunder was loud and made me jump. I curled next to him and hugged him.
-
We didn't turn on the tv in case lightening and stuff. We sat around talking hearing Adapt scream once in a while when the thunder struck.  I hugged banks and buried his head in his side.
"Baby are you ok?" Banks said rubbing my head.
"Mmno" I mumbled into his side.
"Want some water or something?" He said catching the water bottle cheo threw at him.
I sat up and drank water and had some gold fish. ( sorry there my fav I had to)
"Ricky.. I'm scared." I said looking up at him.
"Oh baby it's ok. Everything will be ok."
"What about my mom?" I said about to cry.
"Why don't you call her in the morning? For now try and sleep. Or you can sit here and play a board game wither guys." He said pointing to Teeqo and Adapt sitting in the floor playing Sorry.
I slipped of the couch and Teeqo wrapped his arm me. He didn't do it to bother Banks. Me a Teeqo became really close after our talk. We were best friends. Banks knew that and didn't mind it. We had restarted the game and I was red. Teeqo was blue and Adapt was yellow. Adapt wound up winning some how. I think he cheated personally. We played a few other games until I fell asleep on the floor. Someone put a blanket on me. The storm had no intention to stop. The new said it could last all week. And since it was only Tuesday that's meant it could be a long week. I cared about my mother. In the morning I would call and make sure everything was alright. I get we ended on bad terms but she my mother I care about her.
-
I woke up to thunder and lightening. The guys were all up. The power was still on. Cheo made us oats and some other things. We didn't want to use gas in case of a gas leak. We all are and stayed in the living room. The guys brought down all there bedding. Our phones said that it could be a tornado. In Cali? What? Well I mean it snowed in a desert anything is possible. I finally got the nearby to call my mother.
Ring
Ring
Ri-
"Mom?"
"Baby? Are you ok? Where are you? Are you safe? I'm so sorry for everything."
"Mom I'm safe. I'm at my boyfriends house. I wanted to know if you where ok."
"Boyfriend? When did you start dating?"
"Last week actually I wanted to call and tell you but you know.."
"Yeah.. But please tell me your safe."
"Yes mom I am. Ricky shares a house with a couple other guys actually there all really nice."
"Thank god. The house feels like it might fall apart."
At this time I put her on speaker.
"Guys come say hi to my mom!"
All the guys gathered around and said hello.
"Hi everyone. Please stay safe. And Ricky! Take care of her. Please?"
"I promise."
"Hey ocean do you wanna pick up ur mom? While the storm is a bit light we could go out and pick up water and the basics." Teeqo said.
"Mom? Do you want us to pick you up?"
"Please?"
"Ok, we'll be there in 20 back a bag and a few other things you might need."
Me and Teeqo ran out to the car. We stopped at the store and picked up 10 cases of water. It was all they had. We also picked up things like bread and cereal and so on. Then we drove to my moms house. She was on the porch with a few bags both me and Teeqo ran out and grabbed the bags. Teeqo put his jacket over top of her so she got a little less wet. We all got in the car and took a deep breath.
"We should get back before this gets worse." Teeqo said
"Is this your boyfriends Ocean?" My mom said.
"Oh no mom this is Teeqo one of the guys but he's like my best friend." I said smiling.
"Well, hi I'm Susan" (Su-Z-an)
"Hello Mrs. Susan I'm Teeqo or Jakob!"
"Teeqo be careful the rides are so wet" I said wiping my window.
We didn't really talk the whole ride. It was wet and cold and no body had anything to say. We pulled up to the house. Teeqo parked closer to the door. There were cars outside now I'm guessing people had came. We were met at the door by Nikan apex and adapt. They helped get the water out the trunk and then my moms bags. I jumped out and hugged Banks as hard as I could.
"I'm guessing that's the Ricky kid?" My mom said asking Apex.
"Yep, don't worry he's a good kid." Apex replied.
"Guys get inside its cold and the wind is picking up." I yelled.
Tommy was in the living room on his phone.
"Yo guys they said that the storm is getting worse from here on out." Tommy said.
"Oh gosh. That can't be good." My mom said.
"OH! Guys this is my mom Susan." I said.
"Hi" they all said. They boys put some water in the fridge. It was getting cold from the rain. Since the three of us (Susan, Teeqo and ocean ) were all wet we went to change. I let my mom change in the bathroom in Ricky's room. Teeqo went to his room. I changed in Ricky's room. I threw on a pair of PINK sweatpants and one of Ricky's hoodies. Me and my mom met in Ricky's room. We walked down the stairs to find the guys playing around.
"Babe!" Ricky called and I ran up and jumped on him
"DID YA WIN HUH HUH!!!?" I said kissing him in between my words.
Everyone was laughing because I said in a baby voice. My mom was smiling which was good. She never really liked any of my boyfriends.
(Ok so I just cut the roof of my mouth while writing this and now I'm in pain just thought I should say that)
We wound up play charades. I was up. I decided to be FaZe Adapt. I rolled up my shirt to show my arms. I started flexing and the guys started yelling out people like John Cena , FaZe censor, The Rock, and then finally adapt jumped up and yelled "ME" we all laughed. I shook his hand. He was up. He went up and started acting like a turtle.
THIS CHAPTER ISIN MEMORY OF SKRT! SWIM IN PEACE MAH LITTLE DOOD! AND I HOPE YOU CAN SWIM WITH ALL THE TURTLES EVER AND HAVE LITTLE ANGLE TURTLES AND HAVE A LITTLE ANGLE FAMILY!
Oh btw I hope you all had a great day when ever ur reading this. If not stop what ur doing. Read this. Breath. Smile. Calm down and relax. Everything will be okay. And if it's not feel free to message me! I will be happy to give you any contact information I have. Stay real :)🐢🙏🏻