16

WARNING- Smut :)

I wrapped a towel around my body and walked inside. My hair was a mess. I tied the towel around my waist. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a snack. I sat at the table that was in the kitchen not wanting to bother the guys playing. I went on my phone and was scrolling through Twitter. (psssss hey you ya you follow my Twitter @bctrippie and dm k )

Apex slide in the seat next to me.
"Uh hey."
"Sup Apec "
"I just wanted to say you look nice tonight."
"Oh thanks" I smiled at him.
"And I'm sorry about Ricky"
"Don't bring him up please"
" gotcha"
He walked away and I went into Tony's room. He got all of my think out of Ricky's and put it in his so I didn't have to go in there. I grabbed a white thong and matching bra. A put on shorts that were way to small and showed everything. I threw on one of tommys black Faze shirts. I brushed my hair and teeth and went to go see what everyone was doing. I found rain and Tommy Watching the Big Bang theory.
"Hey" I said plopping next to Tommy.
"Hey" he flashed a sexy smile.
"I'm not ready Tommy"
"I know your not"
I laid my head on his lap and closed my eyes. I drifted off to sleep.
Glass, blood, tears. There were so many tears. Coldness. So cold. Why? Ricky? Smiled. White. Hospital. Doctors? Tommy? Car crash.
"I'm sorry Mr.banks but Ocean is dead to you"
Sad. Tommy? Smiles. Hugs.
"Marry me?"
Yes.
I woke up.
Tommy was carrying me bridal style to his room. He covered me up and slide on the other side. I know where not dating but I was cold so I cuddled next to him. He wrapped an arm around me and played with my hair. I found he was shirtless after running my hand down his abs. What was I dreaming? Something about Ricky and Tommy. I forget. I was so happy with Tommy. He was sweet and he cared. But, Ricky was the love of my life. I've dreamed for years to meet him. Then I got the chance to DATE him? And then he cheated. So I think he did. Or at least that's what I've been told.
I drift off to sleep and didn't dream of anything.
"WHAT THE FUCK" I woke up startled. Who was yelling?
"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE THEN YOU ASS HOLE?" I was confused.
"Tommy?" He was sitting up on his phone.
"He's here" he gave a slight smile.
"I'm scared Tommy."
"It's all gonna be okay I promise."
"Promise."
I walked out the door and down the hall to find a red faced Banks yelling.
"IM DONE WITH ALL THE BULLSHIT WHERES MY GIRL FRIEND."
"Ex girlfriend."
"What?" He turned around to look at me.
"Wait what? Why are you wearing Tommys shirt and what the fuck you mean ex?"
"Do you remember calling me yesterday morning?"
"I didn't call you."
"You did. You were drunk. You were calling another girl hot and then I hung up on you." Tear fell from my eyes one by one.
"Fuck. I'm sorry babe please." Tommy was behind me and I turned as he wrapped his arms around me.
"Bro you fucked up bad" Tommy said rubbing my back as my tears stained his shirt.
"Babe. Please i know I'm fucking stupid I was drunk. Please can we talk about it?"
"Only if He can come." I looked at banks then at Tommy. Both shook there heads.
We went out side to talk to get away from the guys.
"I'm so sorry."
"No your not." I was sitting behind Tommy who blocked the sun from my tear stung eyes. My arms wrapped around his body.
"I love -"
"Don't."
"But"
"If you loved me you would look at other girls the way you do or drink the way you do or- or fuck other girls"
"Ocean please let me make it up to you"
"How Ricky?"
"Like I said I got you something."
"What? A shirt? A fucking card?"
"A house."
"What."
"And a puppy"
"Ricky.."
"I got a house up in the hills and I got you a puppy too.  A couple of my friends are moving into the house too."
"Wow..."
"Do you want me to go baby?" Tommy said kissing my forehead.
"No stay."
"Bro don't kiss my girlfriend"
"I'm still mad a you. I need a couple days to clear my head and get things straight Ricky."
"Take as long as you need" he walked inside and I stayed with Tommy.
"Are you okay?" He said looking at me.
"No."
"Hey wanna go get a hotel and get out of here for a while?" He asked, I nodded.
"Go get your stuff and meet me in my car." He kisses my cheek and got up. I walked in the house avoiding everyone. I got a bag and filled it with my things. I walk to the basement and went to Cheos room.
"Cheo?"
"Hey sweetheart."
" I'm going to be gone for a couple days."
"Oh how come?"
"Just need a break from all this."
"Ah okay I got you"
"I love you Cheo!"
"I love you too Ocean" I kissed his forehead.
I walked into the garage to find tony jamming out to some G eazy.
I got into the car.
"Ready?"
"Yup."
I couldn't help but think of everything banks said. The house. The dog. Him. But he hurt me and I don't know if I can love him the same way.
"Ocean what's wrong?" He noticed my burning cheeks.
"Just thinking Tommy"
We pulled up to a hotel and I got out pulling my bag over my shoulder. Tommy got out and walked to the door holding it open for me. We both walked inside and he got the key and paid. We walked up to our room. We had the 7th floor with a beautiful view. Tommy opened the door and I walked in, him following. I told Tommy to get one bed so it was cheaper. I flopped on the bed.
"What should I do Tommy?"
"Huh?"
"Should I trust him? "
"I mean it's up to you"
"Ughhhhh" I sat up and saw Tommy was on his phone texting.
"Do you feel the same about him?"
"Well..." I trailed off.
"Well what?"
"I have feelings for someone else."
"Who"
"You some guy I know"
"Oh, and does he feel the same about you?"
"See I don't know. He's good at hiding his feelings."
"Ah I see."
"But he's so sweet"
"That cool, I wonder who it is. You should bring him over to hide so I can meet him."
"JESUS CHRIST TOMMY!"
"What did I?"
"ITS YOU! IM IN LOVE WITH YOU!"
I crash my lips onto his. They moved in sync. His hands found there way to my hips and he moved me so I was sitting in his lap.
"I-I don't know what to say." He caught his breath.
"Do you not feel the same." I looked down. My fingers played with the rim of his shirt.
"That's the thing. I do. I fucking love you so much." 
My phone started to ring. I breathed out heavy. I removed my self from tommys lap and boner that was imprinted in his grey sweat pants. I giggled and grabbed my phone.
"Banky"
The caller ID showed his name. I answered.
"Speak."
"Hey, we're are you?"
"In a hotel room."
"What why?"
"Because I wanted to"
"Is Tommy with you?"
"Yes he is."
"Don't fuck him."
"Oh i don't think I can promise anything."
Tommy came up behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist pulled me closer to him. His boner pressing into my back.
"Ya know I love you right?" Banks said through the phone. His voice cracking as if he was about to cry.
"You should of thought about that a couple days ago"
"Daddy needs you so bad kitten" tommys voice tingled my ear. He started to take my shirt off.
"Who was that?" Banks yelled.
"I gotta go" I hung up the phone and turned around to see Tommy.
"How bad do you need me ?" I teased.
He took of my shirt showing my white lace bra.
"So fucking bad" his voice deep and sexy.
"I'm all yours daddy" he kissed my neck. His lips trailed down to the hem of my bra.
"Bed now" he demanded. 
As told I crawled on the bed. He took of his shirt to reveal his toned stomach and lion tattoo. He put his hands on either side of me making them flex. He kisses my neck waiting for me to moan. Finding a sweet spot and leaving a mark. He made his way to my pants and slid them off showing my thong. He smiled.
"God your so fucking hot"
"So are you daddy"
"I love when you call me that"
He got back up and slide off his sweatpants. His black boxers showing his length. I smiled and crawled to the end of the bed. I slid off his boxers and his length hit his stomach. I wrapped my hand around it and slowly began pumping. Stick the head in my mouth my tongue playing around it. He moaned and grabbed a handful of my hair lightly tugged at it. I moved my mouth inches down his member until it hit the back of my throat. Thrusting my head back and forth causing him to cum. The salty substance traveled down my throat.
"Good girl" he smiled. He unclasped my bra to reveal my breast. I layed back on the bed. He tore my underwear with his teeth
"HEY! They cost a lot of money!"
"Shh I'll buy you more" I layed my head back and felt him rip the rest off. 
"Oh Daddy's gonna have fun." He said looking at my body. He opened my legs and moved closer. His hot breath tingling my core. He kissed my thighs. Teasing me making me want him. He kissed my clit.  Making me wetter then before.
"Stop teasing me" I breathed.
He sucked on my clit roughly.
"Fuck" I breathed as he slid a finger into me. Then two. Making me arch my back. The people next to us for sure knew his name by now. Him hitting my G- spot with his fingers each time make me scream. He stopped before I could release. He slid his length into me. He laid over top of me.I wrapped my leg around my waist making it so he could hit my g spot easier. He roughly slammed into me over and over again. He placed his hands around my neck which I loved. He slammed into me harder and harder making my scream louder and louder. He finally released all of him. He got up and licked me clean.

"Thanks daddy" I winked at him.

"No problem baby"

---

LONGEST CHAPTER EVER! It took two days but still. Also does anyone have anything I should watch on Netflix? Welp. I love youuuuuuuuuu! Also cough cough follow me on twitter fam @ bctrippie