Chapter 12

[ do you guys enjoy the storm part so far?]
-
We were all pretty hungry after the story's but since the power was out there wasn't much we could do. Cheo decided to start the fire.
( there's a fire place area I believe in the room with the play buttons but if not just go along with it???)

Nikan and banks helped. Cheo was very smart. He but a pot of water over the fire to boil it. He added other random ingredients in and made a broth type of thing. We all ate and talked a little more.
- time pass a couple days-
It's almost Saturday and the storm is starting to pass. Our power is back one finally. We all decided to go to our rooms and forget about it. My mom is staying in one of the guest rooms. I was laying in bed with Ricky listening to the wind hit the Windows.
"I can't wait to go out side and go swimming!" I said smiling
"God and to see you in a bikini God damn" he said laughing
"Babe!" I said slapping him lightly.
"Don't slap me!" Said flipping us over so he was on top.
"You gonna try and slap me now?" He said looking down kissing me.
"Slap you? WHAT? ME?? How I never!" I said laughing and kissing him.
"Yo- oh shit sorry next time lock the door dumbasses" apex said shutting the door.
"Well I think it's time to go get food" I said sitting up as he rolled up over.
"Yo Apeccc what's new?" I said as we walked down the stairs with him.
"Why are you so happy?" He said looking at his phone.
"Well why not? I mean what's there to be sad about?" I hopped of the last step.
"Banks leaving for 2 months?" I stopped.
"What." I was shocked is he joking?
"Ya he's going to a see the players and help them. Tommys going to too."
I ran upstairs and flung open the door. Was he going to just leave with out saying anything?
"WHAT THE FUCK RICKY?"
"Babe what's wrong?"
"WHY THE FUCK DO I NEED TO FIND OUT THROUGH YOUR FRIENDS THAT UR LEAVUNG FOR 2 MONTHS?"
"Oh shit."
"SO! WHAT THE FUCK WHERE YOU JUST GONNA LEAVE AND NOT TELL ME?"
"No babe look, I forgot I was leaving it not for another two weeks but yes I'm leaving to help the guys Tommy and I have to go. It's not a big deal. You can stay here if you want."
"So we only have two weeks together?"
"I'm sorry babygirl."
"I'm going to miss you."
"We can FaceTime every night"
"Promissseeee?"
"I promise princess"
He kissed my forehead and held me in his arms.

A couple more days have passed and the storms cleared up. Everyone went outside to clean up. I was happy to have the sun hit my body. My skin was an olive type, but I still likes to tan. I haven't ate very much all week. My ribs were starting to show. Banks saw this. He begged me to eat, as much as I didn't want to I did. Only because it made him happy. Cheo has made some grilled chicken and peppers. I ate with the rest of the guys. I helped clean up after. Banks said he needs to start pack. I went upstairs and but on a black bikini.
"Fuck" Ricky said as  I walked out of the bathroom.

"Whats wrong babe?"

"I cant fucking leave you in a house full of guys when you're walking around in things like this."

"Babe I can take care of myself don't worry about me. Have a good time with Tommy and the others."

"No I can't you're my babygirl I have to worry about you."

"Well im going to go sit out by the pool, come get me when you're done"

"Ok "

I walked out side to find Lucas on the trampoline. He was jumping and doing flips and things for a video. Apex was slashing his feet in the water and thinking about something i was guessing by the expression on his face. I sat down next to him slipping my feet into the sun warmed water.

"Hey Apex whats up?"

"huh? oh nothing just thinking. Its been a hard couple of days for me" he said rubbing the back of his head.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"There's not much to talk about other then my sister wont let me see FaZe baby anymore."

"What!Oh my god why not?"

"She said that i'm teaching him things and she doesn't want me to."

"I get to see him tomorrow and spend the day with him."

"Oh cool any bid plans?"

"Um i was hoping that you me and him could go get pizza and shop a little?"

"Ya that sounds like fun"

"Ok great i can't wait "

I went over to a lounge chair and layed down.

SORRY FOR THE BAD SPELLING AND EVERYTHING! BUT HEY ILY ALL AND HOPE YOU ENJOY PLZ VOTE AND SHARE AND COMMENT!!!!!!