Chapter 5

"Alright so where should I start?" He asked to himself. "How about at the beginning." I stated. "OK so his dad wasn't always the....nicest person. He would hurt Harry and his mum and even Gemma." So far I don't like his story. "And one day Harry met a girl who's name was Madeline and he told me just about every day that he was in love with her." OK I really don't like this story. "But he didn't know the real her. When he wasn't near she would be mean and threaten us and stuff like that but we never believed her. Well one day Harry's dad had just gotten home and it was one of the few days he was actually happy. But Madeline wasn't she never explained why but she told Harry a lie about her dad and it upset him a lot I mean he hasn't even told me what it was but still it was bad. He never forgave his father for the lie and even after he found out it wasn't true he couldn't find it in himself to forgive his father and he just became angry...." I can't believe Louis actually told me but it can't be true. I walked to the door of Harrys room and knocked. I heard a soft thud against the door and opened it. "WHY LOUIS WHY WOULD YOU TELL HER?!?!" He was sobbing into the pillow he hadn't thrown. I picked it up and walked over to him. "Sweetheart why are you crying?" I asked him. "Nobody in their right mind would continue to say they willingly know me after they've been told that." He smiled a little. "Well you yourself said I'm mental so that means I'm not in my right mind." he smiled. "We only met each other today but I at least think I love you." He said and kissed me.

*****

I know it's realllllllly short but I've already started and the next chapter and my food is done and mostly this chapter was supposed to revolve around Harrys story