Chapter 10

I was watching the boat sink from the life boat. He forced me onto this stupid life-boat but I'd rather be there with him. "Cat?" I turned and saw Gemma. "Hi." I quietly said. "You know they'll come." She was talking about Harry and Robert. I know she was. "I'm scared."

I said to her. She hugged me. "I know sweetie." "What if he dies?" She scoffed "You've known him your whole life and you actually think he's going to die?"

She was talking about Robert. I was talking about Harry.

"Look sweetie I know you're worried that he won't live but you've known him longer than me so you should be wanting that more than me."

"Do you love Robert?" I asked her.

"What?" She seemed caught off guard by my question.

"Do you love Robert?" I asked her again.

"I don't know I mean I like him most defiantly but love him..." She trailed off for the last part.

"I love-" I couldn't tell her I love Harry that's her little brother who is on the boat and will possibly die...

"Cat?!" huh? "Who do you love?" Gemma asked. "Robert but as a brother."

"Ok." She said at sat back down in her seat.

I've been able to watch his outline the whole time. He's not looking for a life-boat. He's trying to get to the end of the boat.

*****

Harrys P.O.V

We were almost to the end but a lot of people had the same idea as us so it was hard to move.

"Harry?" I heard Louis ask.

"Yes?"

"Do you love her?" He asked me.

"More than I ever though possible..." He smiled.

"I'm glad you're happy mate." He said "She's a great person."

"Come on." I said and we ran towards the end of the boat.

I will try my hardest to show how much I love her

****

Better Suzie? You like it??