Chapter 7

"Hello Harry." Eleanor said as we walked in. He glared at her. He really doesn't like people. He wrapped my arms around his neck and put my legs around his waste and climbed onto my bunk. I unwrapped my legs. "I love you." He said into my neck. "Harry stop there are other people in here." He sighed. "Fine." "So are you two together?" Danielle asked. He kissed my neck. "You could say that." I heard him say.

"Harry please stop." I started to beg. "Alright." He sat up next to me. Suddenly we felt a shaking. What? "What's going on?" Belle asked. "Lets go to the deck." Harry said. He got off the bunk and pulled me off. We ran to the deck, Harry never letting go of my hand. We got to the deck and saw a giant iceberg.

"Oh my god." I heard Harry say as we watched the iceberg pass. "Harry what's going on?" I know it was stupid to ask but I felt the need to. "HARRY!" Gemma came running up to us with Robert. "Harry what's going on?" She asked. "I don't know." He admitted.

We started running back to the cabin. "Harry what's going on?" I asked as we were running. He stopped. "We hit an iceberg." One of the Stewarts passed up. "Put your life coats on put your life coats on." He handed my a life-jacket and Harry one. I had a hard time putting mine on so he put his down and put mine on me. "Where do we go?"

I asked him. "Lets go to the deck." We ran to the deck. "WOMAN AND CHILDREN ONLY!" We heard someone. "Babe." Harry said turning to look at me. "Get on the life-boat right now I will find a way to get to you but please get on the life-boat." I nodded and he started to walk to the boat while holding my hand. I stopped him. "Harry." I said. "What?" I kissed him.