Chapter 8

Harrys P.O.V.

She kissed me. Her perfect lips pressed against mine. I love her I really do she's my everything. "Cat baby please you need to get onto the life-boat." I at least tried to say. "Cat baby please I'm begging you get on the life-boat." My mouth was saying one thing my hands were saying another. They were pulling her as close as she could get never letting go. "Not without you."

"Baby please get on the life-boat." I said as I started to kiss her neck. I know how she feels when I do that. God what am I doing. "Not without you." She said. I picked her up and carried her to the life-boat. "Harry please come with me." She said. I knew I couldn't. "I'm sorry miss only the woman and children." "I'm sorry baby."

I kissed her. I love her. The life-boat started to go down into the water. I watched as it went down. Closer to the water. it knew what was happening to the boat and wanted her as far away as possible when it sank. "I love you Harry!" I heard her shout.

I wanted to cry. I'm in love with her and I might lose her. I love her more than I ever thought I loved Madeline. "Harry!" Robert called. "Where's Cat? Is she ok? Is she hurt?" I silenced him with my hand. "She's fine I put her on one of the life-boats." I looked at the boat and even from here I could tell she was in tears.