Fearful Symmetry - Chelsea Brant

Fearful Symmetry ➡ Brant23

Hey! Here are your covers! I photo-shopped the person so he has a smooth, without-stubble face! I added the other one in there too if you wish to choose that one instead. I hope you like them! :) And I hope I got the eyes right. :) :D if you want any changes made, don't be afraid to ask!

Description:

A boy stood in the middle of the room with a sword, whirling it through the air in graceful arcs and jabbing thrusts. His feet moved quickly as if he were dancing across the mat. His dark hair was damp with sweat. A discarded white uniform and mask sat to the edge of the mat, and he was completely naked from the waist up. On his bottom half, he wore black sweatpants. The muscles in his back rippled as he continued his swift movements. It was beautiful to watch.~~~When 18-year-old Tess Hartley is forced to move from her small town to the UK to live with her uncle, she is less than pleased. With everything going on at home, she wants nothing more than to simply stay under the radar during her time there. However, with her uncle being the headmaster of her new, prestigious private school and the schools meanest, most sarcastic and narcissistic student trying to make her life hell with every chance he gets, she begins to realise that that is probably the last thing that is going to happen.

Update: Brant23 Here is your updated version. I made the eyes a golden brown colour. There is a tiny hint of green for the 'hazel' part, but you can barely see it if you don't look closely. :) Hope you like them.